17:06, Mon 11 Oct
Sako :

If he goes through a full trial and impresses and his fitness levels are good and the medicals show up fine and he's finally sorted his ankle problems (remember the orthopaedic type boots he wore ?) then why not ?

He was a good player with excellent pace and a good finisher too.
20:12, Mon 11 Oct
Petebaldwin
Alan Nixon reported he's signing for a Championship club this week.

[www.thesun.co.uk]

well this thread confused the hell out of me, I thought you meant Bukayo Saka

I was perplexed as why the hell would he drop down, when he could be gping forward to a top side - yes, i am dumb
21:02, Mon 11 Oct
you weren't on your own and i googled it to try and understand what was going on.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
21:06, Mon 11 Oct
Make that 3 of us.
21:13, Mon 11 Oct
Birmingham City F.C - ruining your weekends since 2011
21:15, Mon 11 Oct
21:16, Mon 11 Oct
Sako :

If he goes through a full trial and impresses and his fitness levels are good and the medicals show up fine and he's finally sorted his ankle problems (remember the orthopaedic type boots he wore ?) then why not ?

He was a good player with excellent pace and a good finisher too.

Hmmm, those kind of issues rarely go away, in fact only get worse with age and games.
21:17, Mon 11 Oct
21:17, Mon 11 Oct
Petebaldwin
He's a striker now mainly - that's where he's played for the last few years. I could see it being us as a low cost gamble - see if he's still able to run and if so, he gives us something a little different to what we have. He's not someone I'd go after if it was up to me but I can understand the thought process....

Perhaps he'd be useful from the bench in the last 10 minutes if we need to change things up a little?

Isn’t that what Aneke is for?
21:21, Mon 11 Oct
Yeah let's concentrate on finally replacing Adams than replacing Gary McSheffrey
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:37, Mon 11 Oct
Tiltonblue
Petebaldwin
He's a striker now mainly - that's where he's played for the last few years. I could see it being us as a low cost gamble - see if he's still able to run and if so, he gives us something a little different to what we have. He's not someone I'd go after if it was up to me but I can understand the thought process....

Perhaps he'd be useful from the bench in the last 10 minutes if we need to change things up a little?

Isn’t that what Aneke is for?

Yeah I think that was the plan but he's come off the bench 9 times so far and other than the Luton match when we were already 3-0 up, we haven't won a single one of those games. I haven't seen anything from him to suggest that he offers us anything massively different to what we already have.
21:42, Mon 11 Oct
I actually thought he looks a bit of a menace and I think with a run of first team games he’d be a solid player. Must be hard to pick up match fitness with 10 mins here and there
21:45, Mon 11 Oct
Tiltonblue
I actually thought he looks a bit of a menace and I think with a run of first team games he’d be a solid player. Must be hard to pick up match fitness with 10 mins here and there

Yeah he puts himself about and looks quick and powerful.

Bowyer used him like this at Charlton too so he must know something we don’t but I think he’s looked alright.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:50, Mon 11 Oct
I hope you're both right but all I've seen is a bit of a big lump.
Bowyer hasn't trusted him enough to put him in over the other 3, hopefully it is just match fitness.
10:47, Tue 12 Oct
Super Hans
Tiltonblue

Yeah he puts himself about and looks quick and powerful.

Bowyer used him like this at Charlton too so he must know something we don’t but I think he’s looked alright.

He's proper caggy-legged, like bambi on ice.