20:20, Tue 12 Oct
Kane has been abject. Mid October and no goals for a supposed world class striker
20:22, Tue 12 Oct
Can't believe people vouch for him, against only a half decent side England have looked ordinary. Those teams in the Nations League finals at the weekend, will certainly not be quaking in their boots. Wallpaper scraping is more exciting than what i've watched tonight.
20:23, Tue 12 Oct
Oboe
Can't believe people vouch for him, against only a half decent side England have looked ordinary. Those teams in the Nations League finals at the weekend, will certainly not be quaking in their boots. Wallpaper scraping is more exciting than what i've watched tonight.

Hungary drew with the team that won the Nations League in the Euros.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:24, Tue 12 Oct
Bluewurst
Kane has been abject. Mid October and no goals for a supposed world class striker
Tbf he’s got 9.
5 in Europe.
1 in league cup.
3 for England
(I think)
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:28, Tue 12 Oct
There's no supposed about Kane, he is World Class, he's just badly off form and the reason is pretty obvious I think.
20:34, Tue 12 Oct
Their right back has easily been the MOTM

Wonder how that will play out with a certain element of their fans…
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
20:36, Tue 12 Oct
Has to be a place for Ivan Toney in this England side judging by the loss of form up top, not convinced on Abrahams, Bamford or Calvert Lewin's injury woes making him mostly unavailable.
20:39, Tue 12 Oct
Super Hans
1-1

Proper lesson this

Yep. A lesson in who did their homework and massively improved from the last game, and who just does the same over and over and over...
20:42, Tue 12 Oct
Bowyer Out 😛
20:45, Tue 12 Oct
Yep square pegs in round holes again to incorporate Kane , Sterling, Rice and Mount none of whom did anything of what they are capable of .
20:45, Tue 12 Oct
When Hungary are at their best like tonight they’re very hard to break down, fair play to them.

At the end of the day it’s a freak penalty that’s stopped us from winning.

Questions have to be asked about Southgates subs again, we looked a lot more flat when Grealish went off.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:46, Tue 12 Oct
Bluewurst

Harry Kane has failed to score for England in a qualifying match for a major international tournament (World Cup/Euro’s) for the first time since September 2017 vs Slovakia, having found the back of the net in 15 consecutive such matches prior to today
20:48, Tue 12 Oct
Hungary were decent.

Somebody tell Lee Dixon because I think he's still saying they'll get tired and we'll run out easy winners.
20:52, Tue 12 Oct
He's not that bad.

Not that I know, I don't listen to him
20:56, Tue 12 Oct
He's typical of most of the English pundits who think teams only play well against because "it's Wembley and they've upped their game"