22:14, Tue 12 Oct
Just watched highlights and someone is singing you’ll never walk alone - please tell me that’s not us, I don’t remember us singing that

Iconic moment with Gayle on the kop fence after his winning goal
22:19, Tue 12 Oct
Loads Sandy it back then. It probably was us
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:40, Tue 12 Oct
All clubs sang it in the seventies and displayed their flags, silk scarves etc
00:02, Wed 13 Oct
Used to be louder than KRO.

Many clubs sang it
07:38, Wed 13 Oct
We got slanted for singing it at the Crystal Palace game (89) by the sun 🥱
Only about 22k at that game and Villa didn’t sell out. Feels like a life time ago.
We definitely sold out the reverse fixture. I remember being carried down 3 or 4 steps without my feet touching the floor
Grumpy old man
Just watched highlights and someone is singing you’ll never walk alone - please tell me that’s not us, I don’t remember us singing that

Iconic moment with Gayle on the kop fence after his winning goal

I remember walk ons at stans in early 80s, we used to do them (Inc me) in our bit of the tilton. Not so many scarves I recall but people would stick their arms in the air, many wearing those Blues wooley gloves
that were popular at the time

ManU of all teams were great at it with a sea of their red scarves
We lost at Vile park that season
Much preferred the 85 trip to Aston and the three nil
Loads of blues in the witton seats

Boxing Day 83 is in my all time top 10 supporting Blues
Who did we play Boxing Day ‘83 then?
12:58, Thu 14 Oct
I imagine that wasn't the only thing we got slated for in the media after that game (if you're on about the away fixture)?
13:12, Thu 14 Oct
BlueStorm
I imagine that wasn't the only thing we got slated for in the media after that game (if you're on about the away fixture)?

The October 83 away game was my first trip to Vile Pork. First time I saw us win there was the 3-0 in 86, loads of seats flying down on the away end, the crush in there was as bad as at any game I have been to.
13:53, Thu 14 Oct
Kumars Fashion Sense
Who did we play Boxing Day ‘83 then?

We lost 1-2 at home to Forest in '83. The crowd was a lot smaller than the previous year when we beat vile 3-0.
13:56, Thu 14 Oct
BlueStorm

Ye it was the away game i was on about...........what a day that was especially as the old bill where only expecting 500 blues
I meant to say the 3 nil v viler with Noel Blake scoring 2 and a crowd of 43k