09:28, Wed 13 Oct
Playing against those rats from Aston on Saturday, at St.Andrews.

£4 a ticket. Blues are limiting it to fans who have a client ref, no pay on the day and two tickets per reference.

Hopefully we get a good turnout and get behind them.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:15, Wed 13 Oct
Not for me. I think they should be offering Season Ticket holders free entry to try and pass on a bit of good Will for the shit show lots of had to endure these last few months, and also let kids in for free
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:29, Wed 13 Oct
Bloody good idea
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
10:37, Wed 13 Oct
‘Goodwill’
And’ have had to endure’
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
10:54, Wed 13 Oct
Hereford vs solihull moors in the fa Cup is much more appealing to me.
11:10, Wed 13 Oct
Bromsgrove vs Grimsby will be a good one

I do fear that our U23's are gonna get absolutely pumped, hopefully not, since the first team plays the night before perhaps those who don't get on can get some minutes in it to help us out..
11:22, Wed 13 Oct
It'll be a rout, they're excellent and we are still finding our feet.

Tamworth v Notts County in the FA Cup this Saturday, I might go to that. Town will be full of away fans which will be a weird experience.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:26, Wed 13 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Not for me. I think they should be offering Season Ticket holders free entry to try and pass on a bit of good Will for the shit show lots of had to endure these last few months, and also let kids in for free

Wholeheartedly agree with that 👍
11:45, Wed 13 Oct
Nikola Zigic

Tamworth v Notts County in the FA Cup this Saturday, I might go to that. Town will be full of away fans which will be a weird experience.

I'm watching U12's Deer Park vs St Johns my lad making his debut in goal, then might take this in.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
12:25, Wed 13 Oct
I love that all the old clubs from when I was a kid are still going.

Good luck to your lad.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
12:32, Wed 13 Oct
I’ve been thinking about popping to Hereford for a game only about 40 mins from me and it’s a nice drive up. They are shit though and their manager is Paul Tisdale level irritating
12:34, Wed 13 Oct
I wouldn’t bother going this week mate. There’ll be more than enough miserable Brummies about to spoil your day
13:09, Wed 13 Oct
Robert Hopkins
Nikola Zigic

I'm watching U12's Deer Park vs St Johns my lad making his debut in goal, then might take this in.

Christ i played for St Johns about 15 years ago.