21:07, Fri 15 Oct
If ifs and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a very merry Christmas
21:09, Fri 15 Oct
Carnt keep blaming the manager , we are a team of frees journey men and knackered over the hill strikers , no proper investment ground falling down the shit 10 years is catching us up and we are in for a relagation battle again I'm sorry to say
21:12, Fri 15 Oct
Good though aint it lol
we create half chances at best

oh for a Stan Lazaridis - winger that gets past and crosses

oh for a Bryan Hughes - a midfielder that scores, imagine that

still no real pace in the team

Mark Roberts long throws give us nothing, we’re a football team resorted to a desperate rugby tactic

and the players, they’re just a bland bunch aren’t they… where’s the characters gone, where’s the nasty streak, wheres the strength, where’s the ruthless edge???

haven’t warmed to this squad for years now - season after season, which is a shame
21:14, Fri 15 Oct
Carl, Lee is a very likeable guy, talks a good game, but ultimately not good enough. Baggies ain't been pulling up any trees, not been playing that well recently, their fans critising their overall play. We got Hudds away in midweek do you seriously think we'll get a result there?
Tonight yes but in each of the other five games we have missed some very good chances.
21:16, Fri 15 Oct
I'm not a fan of the wing back formation. However I can understand playing it in games like tonight. Up until the goal we matched them and we were undone with one moment of quality.

Against teams below or around us I'd like to see us try something else.
I'd be more concerned if we weren't creating chances
21:17, Fri 15 Oct
The players are good enough for a flirt with the play offs, most of the defence needs binning in January though.
21:17, Fri 15 Oct
i did like the look of Sanderson tbf

but the midfield is lame
we have nothing down the flanks
up front is so predictable and one dimensional
21:19, Fri 15 Oct
Go Home Bodger
Let's be real about where we are.

4th from bottom come 5pm tomorrow probably
Sonic Youth fan. MBV. If you like feedback that much get a job at the council.
21:19, Fri 15 Oct
Bluemachine
How are we set up to play ? I can’t even tell anymore and it doesn’t look like the players can either.

It can’t be possession because never have it. It can’t be counter attacking because we never try. We don’t like direct or indirect.

I don’t understand at all what the direction of this team is.

Well he needs to make a decision about the wing backs. When you have 2 holding midfielders, we need much more attacking wing backs, because those holding midfielders would slot in there when the other team breaks.
There is enough talent there to look play Bela/Mcgree/Sanchez/Graham as wing backs - I mean our only crosses are when Roberts puts a long throw in the box!!

We also need to stop relying on Chong to make something happen, as when there is no other real outlet, he's easy to mark tightly to stop him playing.

I'll be honest, Bowyer is going to start getting some serious questions if he doesn't get a result soon though.
Flirt with playoffs lol this team is already in a relegation scrap.
21:21, Fri 15 Oct
Oboe
Carl, Lee is a very likeable guy, talks a good game, but ultimately not good enough. Baggies ain't been pulling up any trees, not been playing that well recently, their fans critising their overall play. We got Hudds away in midweek do you seriously think we'll get a result there?

They’re top of the league.
Stop posting.
21:21, Fri 15 Oct
Sorry but this post has actually made me make an account rather than just lurking. Bowyer not the man? We’ve played well and nullified a team that are odds on to be in the prem next season. The only difference being the fact they’ve got money to spaff on someone who can finish. We’ll finish comfortably mid table which is more than most of us would have dreamed of after years of suffering relegation dogfights.