21:24, Fri 15 Oct
I don't agree with binning the manager again he needs 3 years at least to get rid of the dead wood in this team it takes time with no money , I'd take 4th from bottom now
21:25, Fri 15 Oct
We played okay but the constant hitting it long and hoping something happens is tedious to watch.

We are never going to be a possession based team unless we can magically invest £20mil+ into quality defenders and holding mid but it would be nice to watch us string 4/5 passes together. We did it once today and it led to the Sunjic chance.

I would like us to focus more on being a high pressing team. We sit so deep that there is always a massive gap between the strikers and midfield. It's why Juke always look isolated and it is very rare that our midfield are in positions to create chances.

A 433 with a front 3 of Bela Hogan Chong would allow us to press high push the entire team 10-15 yards higher up the pitch.
Yeah, it's the chief. Compare other teams and their players to ours, it's criminal.
21:27, Fri 15 Oct
And???? They ain't no great shakes.
21:30, Fri 15 Oct
Oboe
Bowyer is not the man, he is being exposed every game now. Club ledge as a player in the final etc..., not good enough as a manager, being saying it several games now. 6 losses and only 12 games gone, down into the depths we go - AGAIN!!!

I wasn’t the biggest fan of the bowyer appointment when he came in but I think he’s alright now. In my opinion he hasn’t really put a foot wrong and majority of the blame is down to the players and individual errors. We simply can’t afford to compete at this level sadly, we just don’t have the budget.

There needs to be strict wage caps to stop the 3 teams that come down from going straight back up, it’s getting to the point now where you know what 3 teams are going up and down.
21:32, Fri 15 Oct
Los Azules
Oboe
Bowyer is not the man, he is being exposed every game now. Club ledge as a player in the final etc..., not good enough as a manager, being saying it several games now. 6 losses and only 12 games gone, down into the depths we go - AGAIN!!!

I wasn’t the biggest fan of the bowyer appointment when he came in but I think he’s alright now. In my opinion he hasn’t really put a foot wrong and majority of the blame is down to the players and individual errors. We simply can’t afford to compete at this level sadly, we just don’t have the budget.

There needs to be strict wage caps to stop the 3 teams that come down from going straight back up, it’s getting to the point now where you know what 3 teams are going up and down.

I think I read the other day there are proposals to scrap the parachute payments. Unless i dreamt it, it's been a long week.
21:37, Fri 15 Oct
Three more years of this god knows what league we will be in.
21:37, Fri 15 Oct
Oboe
And???? They ain't no great shakes.

They are, they’re one of the best in the division.
21:42, Fri 15 Oct
Ok, let's leave tonight see where we are after October. 3 games, 2 tough away and a home game against Swansea who've been a bit of a bogey side of late. Over the last nearly 40 years i've never seen us win at Middlesbrough, i know we won last year and a few years ago in the Prem witha Zigic header, but i've never seen us win there.
21:46, Fri 15 Oct
I don't think so from what i've seen, and some of their own fans don't either. The best team on paper is Fulham, and even they've struggled of late.
21:53, Fri 15 Oct
It would be a first step in the right direction for me. You should have a weaker team if you get relegated, not the same or stronger.
Oboe
The players are good enough for a flirt with the play offs, most of the defence needs binning in January though.

Think you’ll find we are hardly free scoring, that’s the issue
00:05, Sat 16 Oct
Oboe
He ain't good enough, let it sink in

It’s fans like you that I cannot stomach. Change manager again? For who??

Once LB sends them out there ain’t much he can do. Even though we are are where we are, the chances created and football is a world away from Karanka
Steve Cotterill 2005 'I don't want to give Robbie Blake any praise, but he was superb.'

@1981marc
05:37, Sat 16 Oct
Bluemarc81
Oboe
He ain't good enough, let it sink in

It’s fans like you that I cannot stomach. Change manager again? For who??

Once LB sends them out there ain’t much he can do. Even though we are are where we are, the chances created and football is a world away from Karanka

I’m not advocating to change the Manager, but we are worse off so far this season than last, and have failed to score in 7 of the 12 games so far, and half of this seasons goals came in one freak match. I am however advocating that the Manager change what he’s doing to improve on his 25% win rate this season or it’ll end in tears.
06:17, Sat 16 Oct
The football is a world away from Karanka, at the moment it’s worse and not really showing signs of improving.
What did the Knights in White satin?