21:29, Fri 15 Oct
Right, so i’ve got my tin hat on as i’m expecting flack but we simply have to move on. He’s been a good servant & i will always be grateful but we need to move away from lumping it up for knock downs.

People can go on about our bad luck all they like but Juke has been a constant in this side and he gives his all & he pops up with goals from time to time but look how many he scores against minutes played.? we need another footballer not a wrestler up top & it’s a mistake making him captain as it means he’s always on the pitch 😩
21:30, Fri 15 Oct
Sounds like you need to look at the manager then 😉
21:30, Fri 15 Oct
all good things come to an end, and just doesn't seem to the same since Covid. Thanks for the memories Juke but we need someone with more pace now.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
21:32, Fri 15 Oct
johnnyspex
Right, so i’ve got my tin hat on as i’m expecting flack but we simply have to move on. He’s been a good servant & i will always be grateful but we need to move away from lumping it up for knock downs.

People can go on about our bad luck all they like but Juke has been a constant in this side and he gives his all & he pops up with goals from time to time but look how many he scores against minutes played.? we need another footballer not a wrestler up top & it’s a mistake making him captain as it means he’s always on the pitch 😩

And if he does make the odd knock on there’s never anyone up there to pick it up. There was a knock on from Juke from a Roberts throw tonight that went to the back post with not one blues player gambling on the knock on. Would have been a sitter as well to finish!
21:35, Fri 15 Oct

Juke didn't make himself captain, and he doesn't pick himself. Can never question his effort but i think everyone would agree that he's past his peak and it's all downwards from this point on.

But .......... as ever ............. once you have identified the problem (or one of the problems) you also have to find an answer
21:35, Fri 15 Oct
If we had the money you would move pretty much the entire squad on
21:36, Fri 15 Oct
johnnyspex

And if he does make the odd knock on there’s never anyone up there to pick it up. There was a knock on from Juke from a Roberts throw tonight that went to the back post with not one blues player gambling on the knock on. Would have been a sitter as well to finish!

"Would have been a sitter as well to finish!"

Row Z then ?
21:43, Fri 15 Oct
Scoobers

That’s true scoobs but sometimes managers are scared to rile fans by making unpopular decisions and understandably so.

People were going on about chuks not being good enough but in the fraction of the game time he’s had he’s missed far more chances than juke which some may say is because he’s not good enough but i see it as simply a lack of match sharpness but the thing is he’s getting into the right positions which is half the battle.

If we are gonna play a big unit up top then give chuks or troy a go with hogan buzzing around. I always feel Juke is better as an impact player so save him for the last ten mins.
21:46, Fri 15 Oct
Scoobers

That’s true scoobs but sometimes managers are scared to rile fans by making unpopular decisions and understandably so.

People were going on about chuks not being good enough but in the fraction of the game time he’s had he’s missed far more chances than juke which some may say is because he’s not good enough but i see it as simply a lack of match sharpness but the thing is he’s getting into the right positions which is half the battle.

If we are gonna play a big unit up top then give chuks or troy a go with hogan buzzing around. I always feel Juke is better as an impact player so save him for the last ten mins.

I always thought Aneke was an attacking midfielder or a No 10 before he joined us.
LBN
21:52, Fri 15 Oct
Juke is fine, cross the ball regularly and he will score.
A manager starting the game with no wingers pretty much takes him out the game, ironic really as Bowyer pretty much ripped in to Karanka for not utilising Juke.
21:53, Fri 15 Oct
Cross the ball or don't play him. It really is as simple as that.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
21:56, Fri 15 Oct
When Bowyer took over one of the first points he made was criticising Karanka for leaving out Juke and how dangerous he is in this league when you get crosses into him.

Playing this formation there is absolutely zero point in Juke playing as we get zero crosses into him. Why has Bowyer gone from saying it’s our biggest strength to completely nullifying the threat by not playing wingers.

With the players we have at wing back it’s 5 at the back. We don’t have any wingbacks at the club. Only full backs which makes it a 5.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
21:56, Fri 15 Oct
Nikola Zigic
Cross the ball or don't play him. It really is as simple as that.

You beat me to it. And put it way more succinct 🤣
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
21:58, Fri 15 Oct
From the clips i’ve seen of him Rags that’s what he looks like to me.

He’s a unit who can hold up but can also run a bit & pick a pass. For me Hogan has to start because he’s the only forward we have to look at getting in behind so we have to change the pivot.
22:01, Fri 15 Oct
LBN
LBN
Juke is fine, cross the ball regularly and he will score.
A manager starting the game with no wingers pretty much takes him out the game, ironic really as Bowyer pretty much ripped in to Karanka for not utilising Juke.

This is a myth. He needs at least 5 good crosses on his head to get a chance on target. We can’t get it on his head from a dead ball or a corner let alone open play. Forget it it’s archaic football we need to move on.