11:42, Mon 18 Oct
I still think we can get mid-table.

Every team has a bad patch and this will be ours during the first half of the season.

Juke has been absolutely brilliant for us and he will go down as a great player for this era.

In terms of a lower league gem, Le Mod, I remember you posting about the lad at Walsall. Gutting to see him do so well when he was available for pennies.

For what's out there at the moment, in terms of a pacey finisher, the lad at Bolton, Oladapo Afolayan would probably be available for less than 2 Million.

He's started the season well and if you get a chance, read his interview with the BBC. Comes across like a decent person and he's ready to achieve better things
12:26, Mon 18 Oct
I think the only poor one is Castillo. Chong, Sanderson and Sarkic are all real improvements, the others could be ok. I like the look of Aneke , he's got a 'bounce' about him that feels mobile, I think he might be good.
12:35, Mon 18 Oct
Hope you're right on Chuks, physically he's got the lot - how good a footballer he is though won't be apparent 'til he gets more game time for us.
12:36, Mon 18 Oct
I think he's a decent footballer who prefers the ball into his feet, problem is we are just smacking the ball at his neck for the most part
14:25, Mon 18 Oct
I think he's a decent footballer who prefers the ball into his feet, problem is we are just smacking the ball at his neck for the most part

If he is, I can't understand LB's reluctance to start him, when all of our other strikers can't hit a cows arse with a banjo right now. The few times I've seen him for us he has looked clumsy and awkward - maybe trying too hard. LB knows him though, he bought him here (I assume) so why isn't he playing him?
14:52, Mon 18 Oct
Le Mod

I'd start him Weds with Hogan.