08:53, Tue 19 Oct
Racelight
B_C_F_C
Racelight
Just had my tickets come through for saturday. I have 3 tickets allocated to my account and only 2 have come through. Same as last time. I have now got to spend ages on the phone AGAIN tomorrow. Well p****d off again. Lower GM crap seats.

If its any consolation... i phoned the ticket office this afternoon (Monday) and got straight through to a person... no queue... no waiting... 👍

Its Tuesday morning and I rang in at exactly 9am I was (am ) 5th in the queue. Its now 9.15 and I'm still 5th in the queue. This is absolutely appauling customer service from the ticket office.. To be continued.
Its now 09.21 and I'm 4th in the queue. Either there is one person there answering the phone or someone in front of me has given up.. to be continued.
Its now 09.24 and I'm 3rd in the queue... to be continued.
Its now 09.25 and I'm 2nd in the queue... progress. .. to be contunued. Glad Im not 28th in the queue.
Answered ar 09.32am by a very pleasant lady. There aren't 3 tickets together in the GMU so stuck in GML. JUst hope the Kop is ready for saturday.
09:06, Tue 19 Oct
Racelight
B_C_F_C
Racelight
Just had my tickets come through for saturday. I have 3 tickets allocated to my account and only 2 have come through. Same as last time. I have now got to spend ages on the phone AGAIN tomorrow. Well p****d off again. Lower GM crap seats.

If its any consolation... i phoned the ticket office this afternoon (Monday) and got straight through to a person... no queue... no waiting... 👍

Its Tuesday morning and I rang in at exactly 9am I was (am ) 5th in the queue. Its now 9.15 and I'm still 5th in the queue. This is absolutely appauling customer service from the ticket office.. To be continued.
Its now 09.21 and I'm 4th in the queue. Either there is one person there answering the phone or someone in front of me has given up.. to be continued.
Its now 09.24 and I'm 3rd in the queue... to be continued.
Its now 09.25 and I'm 2nd in the queue... progress. .. to be contunued. Glad Im not 28th in the queue.
Answered ar 09.32am by a very pleasant lady. There aren't 3 tickets together in the GMU so stuck in GML. JUst hope the Kop is ready for saturday.

Don’t think the Kop is opening Saturday, I have got my replacement ticket for block D main stand.
09:26, Tue 19 Oct
Answered ar 09.32am by a very pleasant lady. There aren't 3 tickets together in the GMU so stuck in GML. JUst hope the Kop is ready for saturday.[/quote]

I bought one of the last remaining tickets in the GMU for the Forest game. There were loads of empty seats. If you'd really rather seat in the GMU rather than GML just buy them individually and find somewhere where you can sit together. There will be loads of space.
10:23, Tue 19 Oct
We don't know yet, either way

Despite the Club working towards this updated timeframe, there remains essential remedial work to be completed, which must be supported by the relevant safety checks and local authority approval.

For this reason, we will continue to issue reallocated tickets to season card holders in the Upper Kop and issue the sale of 1,700 match tickets, as we have done for previous home fixtures.

However, should the remedial work be approved in time for the Swansea City game, the reallocated tickets will be cancelled, and season cards will be activated to work as normal.
11:41, Tue 19 Oct
Hagley Blue

I bought one of the last remaining tickets in the GMU for the Forest game. There were loads of empty seats. If you'd really rather seat in the GMU rather than GML just buy them individually and find somewhere where you can sit together. There will be loads of space.[/quote]
Yeah always loads of seats together spare
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:36, Tue 19 Oct
Just bought a ticket on Tilton for Swansea game. Tickets available in most areas.
11:52, Wed 20 Oct
Hagley Blue

I bought one of the last remaining tickets in the GMU for the Forest game. There were loads of empty seats. If you'd really rather seat in the GMU rather than GML just buy them individually and find somewhere where you can sit together. There will be loads of space.[/quote]

I was at the Forest game also and saw there were lots of empty seats in the GMU. Unfortunately I have been allocated the seats in the GML as I am a ST holder so not going to pay for tickets when I have alread efectively paid for my ST's (three in fact).
11:55, Wed 20 Oct
Hagley Blue

This implies loads of STHs not bothering to turn up.
11:59, Wed 20 Oct
Definitely loads not turning up
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”