16:24, Sun 17 Oct
We have one of the best away followings in the league, generalising every fan a bit there.

Wolves, Baggies and Albions attendances would all massively suffer if they had a decade like we have had, just like our attendances would be great if we had the money villa/Wolves have spent or even being top 2 like WBA.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:39, Sun 17 Oct
I don't care what size our team is, as long as it's competitive and entertaining.
Block D
Lets just face it and stop making excuses. We are shit fans supporting a shit club. We only turn up for big games.

Everyone you meet in pubs, town etc say they are blues but have never been to a game. Fecking give up.

Bronx hat!

Whilst in the PL and a week after winning a trophy we couldn't sell out v WBA and we gave them 5-6000 tickets
17:16, Sun 17 Oct
Fourteen of us on a stag do yesterday and all blues
Discussion around the huge number of fellow blues we know that don’t go anymore or just on the very odd occasion

We are in danger of losing even more and not capturing the younger generation ( again same as the 80’s/90’s )

Fair to say we are 4th In my opinion and it’s unlikely to change any time soon
17:46, Sun 17 Oct
Greebo joe
Crap owners plain and simple. If we had the owners of vile or wolves their would be no argument. Vile Blues wolves West Brom in that order. We haven’t and our support and club is deteriorating.

We’ve always been the 4th club in the Midlands and always will be. Just look at the history of the clubs. We are the runt of the litter.
18:45, Sun 17 Oct
Villa
Wolves
Albion
Blues
Coventry
Walsall
Moors
20:57, Sun 17 Oct
Based on personal experience the diaspora of the clubs goes "The Neighbours, Blues, Wolves, Baggies.
She's playing with fire, he''s not ready for nibbly pig...
21:03, Sun 17 Oct
Hagley Blue
Greebo joe
Crap owners plain and simple. If we had the owners of vile or wolves their would be no argument. Vile Blues wolves West Brom in that order. We haven’t and our support and club is deteriorating.

We’ve always been the 4th club in the Midlands and always will be. Just look at the history of the clubs. We are the runt of the litter.
The game changer was the invention of the League. Because it was a franchise, MacGregor didn’t want another Birmingham club in it. That ultimately did for St George’s (who were the third biggest Midlands club at the time) and nearly did for Blues (who were on the brink of bankruptcy in 1894).

It also did for Stafford Road, the Wolverhampton side who were bigger than Wolves in the early 1880s. And had the League been founded a couple of years earlier, Walsall would be Premier League regulars and Wolves scratting around in the basement.

Sometimes it’s about timing. Every time there has been a sea change in the game, we’ve been the wrong side of the line. And the few times when we would have been, there wasn’t one.
21:09, Sun 17 Oct
Macgregor was a Viler.
21:17, Sun 17 Oct
I know. That’s the point. Vile had done eff all in the one competition that mattered - the FA Cup - and he needed something to guarantee income through the entire season. I’m not sure though even he knew how big a game changer it was. It literally killed off some big clubs of the time (Halliwell, Blackburn Olympic for instance) because they missed out and lesser rivals were locked in. It seems weird now, given how established they are, but nobody was claiming that Bolton, Stoke, or Derby County were big clubs (let alone Accrington) - but they were easy to get to by train.
21:56, Sun 17 Oct
We are 4th by a long distance, was looking around the Hawthorns ground the other night & everything just seemed 'right' about the place, the way they have improved the ground over the years is most admirable, a cracking sound system, updates on the huge screen informing you about the road closures on the M6, even the floodlights & how well the ground was illuminated makes our place look as if it's lit up by gas light.

As for B6 & the Dogheads we're light years behind them ......

Yep, pretty depressing, tbh.
22:10, Sun 17 Oct
Super Hans
We have one of the best away followings in the league, generalising every fan a bit there.

Wolves, Baggies and Albions attendances would all massively suffer if they had a decade like we have had, just like our attendances would be great if we had the money villa/Wolves have spent or even being top 2 like WBA.
👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
We have always had always pretty poor crowds

In my lifetime I have ever seen big crowds\buzz regulary in 3 eras

* 70s
* Barry Fry era
* 00's - PL
05:49, Mon 18 Oct
Wigan Portsmouth and others have won stuff since our local rivals. They are shite too
05:58, Mon 18 Oct
Out of the biggest four. We are fourth currently

In the past decade the other clubs have sprinted past us.

We aren’t a sleeping giant, we are dwarf in a coma

The alleged massive fans base we have has all but disappeared. The ground is in a state of disrepair, the club is just shabby. Even when in the prem we didn’t get many sell outs, now we are lucky to get over 20,000 of our own fans in.

I think until something drastic changes the gap between us and even Albion will get bigger each season.

Think we are kidding ourselves to pretend otherwise