12:38, Sun 17 Oct
I can see Juan Familia-Castillo going back to Chelsea in January. Bowyer clearly does not seem to fancy what he has seen in training. With McGree also leaving in December. There will be an opportunity to get some loan players in who will compete more strongly for a starting spot. The January window is tough to recruit decent players though.
12:42, Sun 17 Oct
Thanks for the update
12:42, Sun 17 Oct
It seems to be for us. Being perennially crap doesn’t help, but we pay decent wages, just to the wrong players it seems. I’m not sure anyone knows what sort of scouting set up we have now Ren has gone?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:43, Sun 17 Oct
Craigs taken over his save on Football Manager.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:47, Sun 17 Oct
Super Hans
Craigs taken over his save on Football Manager.
Many a true word said in jest
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:59, Sun 17 Oct
He was brought in to play left wingback - I don't think any of us would have suggested that Bela would have been awesome as a wingback before the season started but he's done a great job. The Chelsea lad can't get in the team now so is surplus to requirements.
13:03, Sun 17 Oct
Awesome? 🤣
13:47, Sun 17 Oct
My Blue Heaven
Awesome? 🤣

Castillo's defending must be really bad if Bela is considered a better defender..
14:42, Sun 17 Oct
Afraid from what ive seen in U23s all those players Chelsea loan out how come we always pick the wrong one same last season .
15:39, Sun 17 Oct
Yeah he's been really good at wingback. I thought he'd be shit but he's done really well for someone who hasn't played there before. He's been a lot better defensively than expected and is good going forward. The fact that our strikers can't score and our back 3 lost the plot after the Fulham game isn't down to him.
16:50, Sun 17 Oct
With the money Newcastle have got I wouldn’t mind us looking at Dwight Gayle for a loan until the end of the season, would make complete sense for them and the player and I’m sure with the money they’ve got they wouldn’t mind paying the majority of his wages
16:51, Sun 17 Oct
Think Fulham and Bournemouth will have the same idea. Maybe even Rangers
18:18, Sun 17 Oct
Blue did watch him on his cameo appearance against Sheffield United he looked woeful gave away a silly free kick in a dangerous position.I am afraid he is not up to what is required.