16:13, Sun 17 Oct
Game suspended
16:15, Sun 17 Oct
Best wishes to the affected, fair play to the Reguilon for noticing and forcing the help.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:17, Sun 17 Oct
Eric Dier too
16:18, Sun 17 Oct
Ah yeah it was Dier getting the medic, good on him.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:19, Sun 17 Oct
Luckily defibrillator on hand. Hopefully they’re ok. Brings back bad memories for me. My brothers mate had a heart attack and cardiac arrest yesterday , they got him back after 25 minutes , but have had to put him in an induced coma for 24 hours and warned he may be brain damaged if he pulls through. He’s only 36. Awful, my brother gave him cpr until the ambulance arrived. He’s in a mess today
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:20, Sun 17 Oct
Must be serious to take the players off. God help they're ok.
16:21, Sun 17 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
Luckily defibrillator on hand. Hopefully they’re ok. Brings back bad memories for me. My brothers mate had a heart attack and cardiac arrest yesterday , they got him back after 25 minutes , but have had to put him in an induced coma for 24 hours and warned he may be brain damaged if he pulls through. He’s only 36. Awful, my brother gave him cpr until the ambulance arrived. He’s in a mess today

Hope your brother and his mate are ok Rab.
16:23, Sun 17 Oct
Cheers 👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:24, Sun 17 Oct
Yeah hope they pull through but weirdly other than being in a hospital they are probably in the best place possible with all the medical assistance available.
16:30, Sun 17 Oct
Jmac98765
Yeah hope they pull through but weirdly other than being in a hospital they are probably in the best place possible with all the medical assistance available.

Yeah,Muamba being the example of that.
16:32, Sun 17 Oct
Last I heard the man who arrested in the Tilton before the Fulham game was doing ok he was out for a good 20 minutes so you can’t always tell. I thought he was going to struggle.

The medics do a great job obviously the quicker they get to you the better chance you have.

Doubt the rules let the ref go straight to second half. Would expect them to play the minute then turn straight around. Be silly to have a full half time.

That’s assuming the game is restarted.
16:33, Sun 17 Oct
[mobile.twitter.com]

Sounds like they might be ok?
16:53, Sun 17 Oct
Hopefully the person involved in the medical incident will recover.

Can't see Bruce lasting much longer, with Newcastle clearly facing a relegation battle and a real possibility that they could go down, even with the billions that they have a their disposal in January.

I'm guessing that the mega-rich owners will be sticking with them should they end up in a lower division, but even with that vast amount of money it could be tricky to get back up.
16:58, Sun 17 Oct
Only in charge today because it’s his 100th game I reckon
16:58, Sun 17 Oct
brummiestu87
[mobile.twitter.com]

Sounds like they might be ok?
Great news 👍