09:25, Mon 18 Oct
Have Matt and Chris hung up the mic?

Feel like we're crying out for one at this moment in time...
They were great, really enjoyed them.

I think I may have read that Matt hadn't been well? Not sure if that's right but maybe that's why.

Hope they bring it back. Thoroughly enjoyed their cynical misery, it was very Blues.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
Yeah, they’ve taken time out. Pissed off with everything about the club and things going on in their personal lives.
Fat Lads Go In Goal podcast is still going weekly ish though
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:32, Mon 18 Oct
I've not tried that yet, any good?

Can you listen on Spotify or have you got to watch via YouTube?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
09:35, Mon 18 Oct
Spotify.
It’s Blues related, but they get on my tits regularly. Lots of things do though 😁
I spend loads of times walking so listen to anything Blues and fantasy football stuff because I can
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:53, Mon 18 Oct
Are you on Athletico Mince, Rab?
Veers from the bizarre to brilliant.
09:54, Mon 18 Oct
Unreal content on that.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
09:55, Mon 18 Oct
Top Flight Time Machine is also a good one
09:55, Mon 18 Oct
No mate. Is it just a general football pod?
10:05, Mon 18 Oct
It's about 2% real football discussion, 20% football nonsense/Bob Mortimer/Shooting Stars football related comedy, the rest Bob Mortimer being himself.

It's great, skip the first 10 or so though.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
10:29, Mon 18 Oct
👍
10:34, Mon 18 Oct
Some of it is a bit weird but other parts reduce me to tears...of laughter. Here is a small sample:

10:35, Mon 18 Oct
Beardsley's joke book has me in bits.

Batman Forever finished me.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:27, Mon 18 Oct

Kenwood got me, made the dog jump I laughed that hard 😂
11:36, Mon 18 Oct
Nikola Zigic