12:35, Mon 18 Oct
Blues fan, current world champ I think, was fighting at the weekend.cant remember his name. Anyone know how he got on?
12:44, Mon 18 Oct
Connor Tierney
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
13:12, Mon 18 Oct
Don’t think he fought the weekend

He is fighting in America soon I believe

Another Blues nose did fight the weekend, Tommy Collins. He won.
13:17, Mon 18 Oct
Connor Tierney is the man. Real tough kid From weoley castle, top bare knuckle fighter, world champion, always wears bespoke blues shorts and is proper blues. He said his next fight will be beginning of December maybe in America.
13:21, Mon 18 Oct
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
15:16, Mon 18 Oct
Cheers Rab, good stuff
15:20, Mon 18 Oct
I'll be honest and showing my ignorance (again) had no idea this was legal.
15:20, Mon 18 Oct
I wasn’t aware it was still a ‘thing’. Is badger baiting still going on?
What did the Knights in White satin?
15:22, Mon 18 Oct
Boxers die with gloves on - how do they police this then?
15:23, Mon 18 Oct
Tom Ross does the TV Commentary for a lot of it

In the last one I watched someone got knocked out but he said it was a corner
15:23, Mon 18 Oct
😂👍
15:24, Mon 18 Oct
😁
15:30, Mon 18 Oct
The old man was a decent boxer, my Grandad on Mom's side was a fairground booth fighter and had a title fight in his day, the Great Grandad was from Small Heath, bloke called Harry Hemmings who was a boxer and according to family tradition was also involved with the Small Heath gangs at the turn of the 20th century. So as a kid I was fascinated by the history of boxing and the bare knuckle fights back in the day. Amazing that it's still going on.
15:38, Mon 18 Oct
🤣