13:29, Sat 23 Oct
I'm wondering who would win a football match between Blues and Norwich right now.
Kumars Fashion Sense
Other games cunningly disguised as a Villa Thread. They’ll probably get rid of smith soon and appoint someone competent.

They will have to move quickly to get a top manager as both Newcastle and Man Utd will be appointing new managers soon and they will both be looking for top quality managers
13:34, Sat 23 Oct
sandpit72
I'm wondering who would win a football match between Blues and Norwich right now.

They'd destroy us still.
13:43, Sat 23 Oct
Norwich. Because this same squad was far too good for the championship.
13:44, Sat 23 Oct
Squatnose
Smith Rowe being interviewed on Sky. He's a good young English player, but FFS what's with the ridiculous jafaikan accent 🙄. Makes him sound a right tw@t.

Smith Rowe's father is of African/ Caribbean descent
[lifebogger.com]
13:48, Sat 23 Oct
Fildes bcfc
sandpit72

They'd destroy us still.

Depressing but probably true, they have Pukki up front who is better than anything we currently have, he also has a decent scoring record against us, not a problem we need to worry about right now though.
15:00, Sat 23 Oct
bluer than blues
What a waste of a place Norwich are this season. Gotta be the end of the line for Farke. He hasn't learnt a thing from the last time they were up.

Truth is 14 sides in the Prem are really just making the numbers up.
07:40, Sun 24 Oct
Sheep2
[www.thefa.com]

Additional time is allowed for a penalty kick to be taken and completed at the end of each half of the match or extra time. When additional time is allowed, the penalty kick is completed when, after the kick has been taken, the ball stops moving, goes out of play, is played by any player (including the kicker) other than the defending goalkeeper, or the referee stops play for an offence by the kicker or the kicker's team.

The law is pretty clear. Once Aubemayang touches it after the save the penalty is complete.

I don't think the goal ought to have stood.

Agreed, the goal shouldn't have stood, which makes it all the sweeter