20:31, Fri 22 Oct
I can't think of many players who have been brought in by BCFC in the past couple of decades, that have actually improved their career whilst at the club, and left Blues being a better player than when they first arrived?

Can you think of m/any???
the king loves me
20:32, Fri 22 Oct
Che Adams
20:34, Fri 22 Oct
Scott Dann
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:36, Fri 22 Oct
Jermaine pennant.
20:41, Fri 22 Oct
Keith Fahey
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:42, Fri 22 Oct
Ben Foster
20:44, Fri 22 Oct
Jordan Mutch, although he was sort of a youth player. Jack Butland And Ben Foster both improved their credentials. Roger Johnson maybe. Horsefield maybe. Last 10 years I can’t think of any really that went on to bigger and better things apart from Che.
20:45, Fri 22 Oct
Darren Randolph
20:45, Fri 22 Oct
Steve Finnan

*all be it maybe outside the 2 decades rule with hindsight
We've only got Chewits
20:49, Fri 22 Oct
Wilson Palacios
20:56, Fri 22 Oct
Osterberg
Wilson Palacios

Yeah, that’s a good one! Seb Larson, Bennet and Muamba all went to bigger clubs (OK Bentner went back to his parent club)
21:00, Fri 22 Oct
Steve Claridge went to Leicester
21:03, Fri 22 Oct
Juke
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
22:41, Fri 22 Oct
Joe Hart
22:43, Fri 22 Oct
Not sure whether he improved, but seeing Tyler Blackett's name on the Man U team sheet was a bit like seeing my name on the Man U team sheet.