DES
12:23, Sat 23 Oct
Charcy
The fact we haven't scored for six games cannot solely be put at the owners door.
Agree, Lee has brought shed loads of players have they made us better!
Kro
12:28, Sat 23 Oct
DES
As long as he keeps us clear of a relegation dogfight this season that is progress.
16:54, Sat 23 Oct
Another defeat today or when we go into the bottom 3 or perhaps never this season?

I am not looking for his head because anyone is going to have a tough job keeping Blues afloat in this division with the current ownership. He’s on a hiding to nothing frankly.

Will the faceless owner(s) grow impatient though?

This aged well
17:01, Sat 23 Oct
5 points off play offs, get that bus fired back up
17:35, Sat 23 Oct
To be fair to the OP.

I said next month if he didn’t get a positive outcome from the decision to drop Dean.

Looking good so far. All over the park we looked great today, and specially our back three that looked a solid, well drilled cohesive unit.
18:06, Sat 23 Oct
DES
DES
Charcy
The fact we haven't scored for six games cannot solely be put at the owners door.
Kro

Sarkic, Sanderson, Chong are all improvements on what we had last season.

After this week Graham looks a solid addition too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:30, Sat 23 Oct
The overall forward-balanced formation with Chong floating and periods of pressing at the right times were spot on today.
19:22, Sat 23 Oct
DES
DES
Charcy
Kro

LB has also spent the most of any manager in Birmingham City history on 8 players too!

Oh wait, they are all frees and loans?
19:31, Sat 23 Oct
We changed our style second half especially. Pressing in numbers, forcing the game. It’s worked before, nice to see it again. Braver than we have been. 👍
Teams in this league don’t like it and as we’ve seen before give us he ball away in dangerous areas
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:18, Sat 23 Oct
Rab C Nesbitt
We changed our style second half especially. Pressing in numbers, forcing the game. It’s worked before, nice to see it again. Braver than we have been. 👍
Teams in this league don’t like it and as we’ve seen before give us he ball away in dangerous areas

Yep, for the people asking what our identity is, I think that is the aim. ^^
20:40, Sat 23 Oct
DES
Charcy
Kro

Sarkic, Sanderson, Chong are all improvements on what we had last season.

After this week Graham looks a solid addition too.

Deeney too. And yet some still insist on knocking CG for the job he's done.
20:49, Sat 23 Oct
We definitely pressed more in the second half, similar to early in the season.
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:38, Sat 23 Oct
And tbf our fans do respond to it. Love it.
Their number 3 especially and the number 12 throwing themselves to the floor did get on my tits though
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Bluewurst
To be fair to the OP.

I said next month if he didn’t get a positive outcome from the decision to drop Dean.

Looking good so far. All over the park we looked great today, and specially our back three that looked a solid, well drilled cohesive unit.

NB 2 of today's back 3 plus Pedersen and Sarkic won't be here next season unless we sign/re-sign them. CG got lots to do...
Pedersen won't sign a new contract I think, he'd have done so by now.

There'll be quite an overhaul next summer and you wonder how we'll fund it?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”