16:04, Sat 23 Oct
Captain Marvel
16:14, Sat 23 Oct
Noticed him talking to the players alot today. Everytime someone did something good he was straight over to them. It's good to see.
16:17, Sat 23 Oct
TrickyBlue
Noticed him talking to the players alot today. Everytime someone did something good he was straight over to them. It's good to see.

We know what he can't do, but at a technical level he's far above most of our team and he brings a link up threat that we've been lacking. Hopefully he'll enjoy his spell with us.
16:19, Sat 23 Oct
Hopefully that keeps the whingers quiet. Best player on the park today, was everywhere, and as soon as he took his first touch for the goal you knew it was going in. Proper player. We’re lucky to have him.
16:52, Sat 23 Oct
Captains innings

Spurred Robert, Sunjic and others into the same

Brilliant

Everything you want from a striker and a captain

Don’t know who said what at half time, Bowyer if Deeney, but the second half we were as good as I’ve seen us at home for years.

We could behave won by 5 or 6. Lacked a little bit of confidence
16:55, Sat 23 Oct
Spot on....his brain is still Premier league and all we need to do is try and get runners off him as often as possible.
16:58, Sat 23 Oct
He was very good, more of that please Troy.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:02, Sat 23 Oct
TrickyBlue

Seemed like he was telling the tilton to clap hogan off aswell. Hogan clearly thrives on confidence. Top performance from Troy today.
17:06, Sat 23 Oct
Hopefully the start of a proper captaincy. He could drive us on big time
17:21, Sat 23 Oct
TrickyBlue

Seemed like he was telling the tilton to clap hogan off aswell. Hogan clearly thrives on confidence. Top performance from Troy today.

As soon as the board went up he ran over to Hogan to pay him on the back

Hogan was gutted

I would like to see the offside again.

Noted Deeney also ran to all involved in McGrees goal.
17:24, Sat 23 Oct
You wouldn't have seen unless you were around Block 33/Club Class area but he was singing along to Keep Right On after his goal, down by the touchline.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
17:32, Sat 23 Oct
I was one of many that were still queuing for a pee 😂
17:35, Sat 23 Oct
Bluewurst

[www.skysports.com]

Although I still can't tell either way, it was certainly tighter than I assumed from the Tilton though.
17:41, Sat 23 Oct
Exactly as I saw it, he’s ran from an onside position

Dodgy call that

They didn’t show Gardner’s miss (?)
17:55, Sat 23 Oct
HackneyBlue
Bluewurst

[www.skysports.com]

Although I still can't tell either way, it was certainly tighter than I assumed from the Tilton though.

That Deeney goal is so good to watch, absolutely leathers it in to the corner.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.