17:05, Sat 23 Oct
Thought he was very good today at RWB. Defended very well and kept it really simple when he needed to.

Got himself forward as well and looked a threat putting a number of decent balls into the box.

Looks a real option in there to Colin and has plenty of pace.
17:07, Sat 23 Oct
yeh thought he really stuck well to his job

got a good few tackles in too which surprised me - seems an assured player
17:09, Sat 23 Oct
Agreed, thought he was excellent, and Friend covered Pederson well too. McGree looked far busier than Hogan when he came on, and Chong had a great second half.

I’d keep the same starting eleven with the exception of McGree for Hogan and play him more advanced with Deeney.
17:13, Sat 23 Oct
Nah
Nothing wrong with Hogan today

I'd like to see Graham in his preferred position eventually
17:16, Sat 23 Oct
He was very good, put some decent balls in too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:21, Sat 23 Oct
roger hynd
Nah

I'd like to see Graham in his preferred position eventually

Nothing wrong with Hogan?

Apart from the absolutely horrendous eff up of the easy 1 on 1 chance and being completely unable to stay inside for the rest of the game.

Come on.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
17:21, Sat 23 Oct
roger hynd
Nah

I agree, it’s not his job to be in involved in the game and the sooner people realise that the better, it’s his job to be in the right position to prod it home, hopefully with someone with a bit of quality like Deeney next to him it will provide him more chances
17:23, Sat 23 Oct
That wasn’t the worst miss today

He had a good game, his running off Deeney was a plus and changed the way we played

His disallowed goal looked close (looked like he came from behind the defender)
17:23, Sat 23 Oct
Hogans work rate and all round game was good, but as a striker he’s got to have better finishing than he did (though from Kop corner his header looked inside).

We don’t have anyone else who makes the runs in behind and stretches the defence, that helped Deeney a lot.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:24, Sat 23 Oct
no coincidence we look 100 times more likely to score when Hogan plays

yes he misses chances (apparently the first half one was clearly onside but would like to see it again) but nobody else we have even runs in behind and looks to score those

works his knackers off off the ball too. He's frustrating but his movement is very good
17:26, Sat 23 Oct
I partially agree. He's our best chance of a goal but I don't think that's a good thing.

He works hard but I do see him giving up a lot when tussling for a ball, either that or he's just not strong enough.

Clearly thrives on confidence but chances like that second half one today absolutely cannot be fluffed to that extent by a competent striker.

We have to play him and I'll get behind him but he's not reliable.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
17:55, Sat 23 Oct
Tiltonblue
roger hynd
Nah

I agree, it’s not his job to be in involved in the game and the sooner people realise that the better, it’s his job to be in the right position to prod it home, hopefully with someone with a bit of quality like Deeney next to him it will provide him more chances

Precisely and just how many of these tap ins has he squandered this season? As you point out, his role is limited and he should be doing better at the few things we need him to do.
17:56, Sat 23 Oct
yes Hogan should have scored the 1 on 1 but he also created the 1 on 1 by making the right run in the first place.

The disallowed goal looked like it was disallowed for a foul not offside, as there was a defender down 'injured'

The way the crowd supported him after his miss and when he went off suggests the Hogan haters are in the minority
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
17:58, Sat 23 Oct
Super Hans
Hogans work rate and all round game was good, but as a striker he’s got to have better finishing than he did (though from Kop corner his header looked inside).

We don’t have anyone else who makes the runs in behind and stretches the defence, that helped Deeney a lot.

He's another one that if he thinks about it, he'll feck it up, but if he doesnt have time for that and follows his instinct he'll score.

Him and Deeney should be first choice now.
18:04, Sat 23 Oct
Just watched the highlights. He was onside.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.