20:57, Sat 23 Oct
I know this has been asked loads but - can we sign him in Jan??
21:48, Sat 23 Oct
Deal is agreed for him to go the MLS so I'd say it is highly unlikely. Shame though, I think he has talent and will be wasted there.
@stevanderman
Agreed, shame really, think he has a lot to offer
Riley has been wasted in the time he has been here and under used its a shame because I see him as a key player for the second half of the season when we lose him
09:22, Sun 24 Oct
He'll be a top player in the MLS. Won't be long before he moves to a better league imo.
09:51, Sun 24 Oct
Mcgree was buzzing at the end, one of the last players off the pitch and one of the backroom boys bought his phone out he was filming all the fans. Then George Freind come over and he was dancing around with him ( still filming ) great to see
10:21, Sun 24 Oct
Yeah I've seen the video on fb him and friend shout keep right on ...fair play.
11:24, Sun 24 Oct
TrickyBlue
He'll be a top player in the MLS. Won't be long before he moves to a better league imo.

I said we should have been using him before and I've not understood why we haven't especially with our lack of mobility as a team
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
13:03, Sun 24 Oct
Hopefully money talks, snap him up
13:25, Sun 24 Oct
Genuine question, what do you think he's worth?

3m absolute max I'd say.
14:20, Sun 24 Oct
That first touch to take him past the defender was excellent.
14:25, Sun 24 Oct
2 mill I'd have thought, not really a sellers market right now (unless it's to a prem side).
14:47, Sun 24 Oct
Ribeye
Genuine question, what do you think he's worth?

3m absolute max I'd say.

We don't have anything like that kind of money. Just look at out business in the summer. If we did I would be looking to buy a fast forward not McGree.
14:57, Sun 24 Oct
If he starts to become a regular in the starting 11 he won’t end up in the MLS come Jan.
15:03, Sun 24 Oct
Deal will be done for him to stay some how😉