23:03, Sat 23 Oct
Never watched a game from up there till today ……I have to say I’m a convert……. Great view and far easier access to the facilities before and during match…. Decent atmospherics with a bit of noise from from both home and away…

The Main ( an oxymoron if aver there was one) is dead to me now
08:05, Sun 24 Oct
I have a st in block 7 in the gmu apart from the many steps up the view is arguably the best in the ground.
08:26, Sun 24 Oct
The Olympic Gallery 😂
08:30, Sun 24 Oct
Jim smith
I have a st in block 7 in the gmu apart from the many steps up the view is arguably the best in the ground.
Good view. Pretty crap atmosphere though and I suspect most up there want their old st seats back. I do. Get me back in the lower Tilton asap
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:47, Sun 24 Oct
I was glad to be back in the Kop yesterday. I have sat in most parts of the ground and the UGM is IMO the best of the rest. Needed binnoculars to see what was going on at the Tilton end, but then again my eyes at my age dont help matters.
08:47, Sun 24 Oct
Only been up there once and that was Man City years ago, that was enough.
08:53, Sun 24 Oct
If it was the same price as the Tilton I'd consider moving up there.
08:54, Sun 24 Oct
Ribeye
If it was the same price as the Tilton I'd consider moving up there.
Season tickets were the same price. Match day prices care higher
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
09:19, Sun 24 Oct
Wilfred Owen
Never watched a game from up there till today ……I have to say I’m a convert……. Great view and far easier access to the facilities before and during match…. Decent atmospherics with a bit of noise from from both home and away…

It was only a quarter full by the looks of it .
09:23, Sun 24 Oct
Last time I went was up there. I’d go nowhere else next time
10:27, Sun 24 Oct
Greebo joe
Wilfred Owen

I imagine a fair few seats allocated to Kop STs were up there and cancelled at the last minute.

It’s a cracking view and I’ve enjoyed it on the few occasions I have been up there. It has to be full to get atmosphere though as you do feel a little detached from the rest of the stadium.
11:01, Sun 24 Oct
Bluestaines
Greebo joe
Wilfred Owen

I imagine a fair few seats allocated to Kop STs were up there and cancelled at the last minute.

It’s a cracking view and I’ve enjoyed it on the few occasions I have been up there. It has to be full to get atmosphere though as you do feel a little detached from the rest of the stadium.

Yeah it wasn’t that full, but the few that were up there in the main got behind the team, and the noise from down below travelled up…… I liked being able to stretch out a bit and not sat next to someone I don’t know for a change……. The Main Stand experience V Forrest was a low point……. It must be the most unloved structure in Birmingham since the old city centre library…. Constantly weaving to view behind the pillar like some Moto GP rider…..
11:21, Sun 24 Oct
It’s decent up there and as you say easier to get served at the bar but that’s because hardly anybody was in there. That is because it was £35 which is far too much and was reflected in the sales.
21:48, Sun 24 Oct
Used to be the only place you could get last minute tickets so was my habitat by default. Great view and I prefer it to the Kop given the choice.

Doesn’t really matter now I’m one of the can’t be arsed brigade.
21:59, Sun 24 Oct
It’s £35 in the Main stand. The GMU is worth every penny for the view. As for the atmosphere…make some noise. It’s up to us to do so.
Did the Tilton for years, then became a staunch Kop man. I might pop back to the Kop. But for now GMU rocks.
Oh yes…I’d like extend a massive thank you to a fellow blue nose who bought me a coffee. I only had cash and it’s card only. He refused to have any money off me. What a gent!
You wouldn’t get that in the Main stand😂