10:06, Tue 16 Nov
Heartbreaking listening to him in Westminster. I don't judge allegations until proven but IF what he claims is true its bloody disgusting and anybody found guilty should never be allowed around sport again.
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
10:11, Tue 16 Nov
Where can i watch this?
10:15, Tue 16 Nov
Live on BBC1 now
Rab C Nesbitt is the best poster on SHA bar none.
10:37, Tue 16 Nov
My heart goes out to the guy.

As a country, I think we could really do with having good look at ourselves on the subject of racism. Unfortunately, I think its pretty clear this case is a microcosm of what is happening day in, day out in wider society.
10:46, Tue 16 Nov
Good old Hoggy
10:54, Tue 16 Nov
I didn’t see the hearing but what was hoggard named for?
10:55, Tue 16 Nov
He’s the only bugger to phone him….apologised and said he hadn’t realised what was going on
10:58, Tue 16 Nov
Hoggard apparently rang him after it all blew up - said he had no idea what had gone on and apologised for not being able to help.
11:08, Tue 16 Nov
Thanks to you and Bud

It’s all very saddening isn’t it. I’d imagine it’s happened in every dressing room in every sport up until very recently if not continuing

Perhaps the optimistic side of me hopes that as football dressing rooms have been a lot more diverse for a lot longer than other sports inside the dressing room is something of a different place to what we have seen.

I’d probably think that with football being a bit more “professional” in terms of terms of diet, drinking cultures these days, that plays a part too
11:17, Tue 16 Nov
Tough to watch this.

Worst question of the day goes to the fella who asked if Rafiq would ever help get Yorkshires sponsors back.
11:32, Tue 16 Nov
Blimey, it's so bad.

So much racism, his wife has stillborn baby and he is released.

Astonishing.

It seems like a bygone age, when this stuff was widespread, but actually points to something fundamentally wrong with cricket today.
12:23, Tue 16 Nov
Is there actually any proof what has been said or is it just his word against everybody elses? not really beenfollowing it tbf
12:24, Tue 16 Nov
Apart from Vaughan, no-one is denying any allegations.

and 3 people heard Vaughan so not sure why he's denying either.
12:47, Tue 16 Nov
HackneyBlue
Apart from Vaughan, no-one is denying any allegations.

and 3 people heard Vaughan so not sure why he's denying either.

Yep, and multiple people have admitted it, Ballance being the big one.
12:48, Tue 16 Nov
Have Yorkshire sacked Ballance yet?

I'd be out the door without my feet touching the floor for what he's done.