19:15, Sat 27 Nov
Anyone else think Blackpool should have had a pen? I thought Sunjic got the man and 7/10 the ref gives a pen for that.

Havent seen a decent reply but looked a pen to me.

The bloke should have been carded for diving.

Went down before Sunjic got near him
19:19, Sat 27 Nov
barnieeee
Anyone else think Blackpool should have had a pen? I thought Sunjic got the man and 7/10 the ref gives a pen for that.

Not a chance.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
19:20, Sat 27 Nov
They were going down easy all game.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:25, Sat 27 Nov
Bluewurst

The bloke should have been carded for diving.

Went down before Sunjic got near him

This annoys me so much. If referees carded players for diving, it would help to cut this out. But they never do! Woods gets a red card for a challenge that other players only get a yellow for!

CONSISTENCY!!
Do you ever ask yourself
Is there a Heaven in the sky
Why can't we get it right
Cause we all live under the same sun
We all walk under the same moon
Then why, why can't we live as one
19:29, Sat 27 Nov
McGree has been excellent. Not sure why he didn’t feature a bit more earlier in the season. Technically very good on the ball but, importantly, effective and creative with it.
19:43, Sat 27 Nov
That lino was useless all game, a couple of offsides for them in the first half not given, dunno if Jukey was offside but I wouldn't be surprised if the lino missed that one too after his first half performance.

Whatever it was, I'd take that result all day long, we looked dogsh1t in the first half.
19:45, Sat 27 Nov
John_Smullen
barnieeee

Not a chance.

Fair to say that I saw that one completely wrong then!
19:47, Sat 27 Nov
Mcgree looks to do something and make something happen, always like that in a player.
Watched the goal numerous times, as well as being in line with it... offside IMO.
Puzzled how the ref booked Mcgree for holding the ball, but didn’t book the Blackpool lump 10 mins later.
Also, when there striker muscled and turned Sanderson in first half... play on... hogan did identical 2nd half and got a free kick against.
2 examples of poor consistency.
But think we got lucky on the goal... so he’ll do for me.
19:51, Sat 27 Nov
It wasn’t offside, at least 3 playing him on, excuse my amateur Gary Neville work on my phone

Linked Image
19:51, Sat 27 Nov
👏👍
19:59, Sat 27 Nov
barnieeee
John_Smullen
barnieeee

Not a chance.

Fair to say that I saw that one completely wrong then!

From the replays I saw, I thought it was a stonewall penalty. we got lucky with that one
20:03, Sat 27 Nov
Meadey
Dean kicked out again !
He kept a clean sheet in the week. What is the matter with people?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:06, Sat 27 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Meadey
Dean kicked out again !

Imagine the reaction if he made half the mistakes some of the defenders made today.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:13, Sat 27 Nov
Super Hans
Rab C Nesbitt
Meadey
Dean kicked out again !

Imagine the reaction if he made half the mistakes some of the defenders made today.
So not just me.
Imagine if he’d done a Gardner or Woods 😉
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:42, Sat 27 Nov
He should have been booked for diving !