Los Azules
I agree with that, feel bad for Bailey tbh. Feel there’s a player in there and I’ve seen Livingston fans say good things about him.

I think Bailey deserves a chance second half of the season.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:55, Sun 28 Nov
Probably get snapped up by the Leeds Youth Academy but at least we'll get some cash for him!
12:01, Sun 28 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Los Azules
I agree with that, feel bad for Bailey tbh. Feel there’s a player in there and I’ve seen Livingston fans say good things about him.

I think he’s done here tbh. Should have used him in that Clotet season after his winner v Boro, and as a pacy option off Juke or Giminez instead of loaning him out
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
12:27, Sun 28 Nov
Well in JJ, didn't look out of place at all yesterday, more effective than Woods has been recently by a distance, fantastic attacking awareness and bravery for the goal yesterday too. Great career in front of him.
12:30, Sun 28 Nov
Apart from Jude, of all the youngsters that have come through in the past few years he has looked the most assured/confident/at home etc of all of them. Lest hope he can continue his development.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
12:36, Sun 28 Nov
He looked decent and should get some decent game time with our injuries and suspensions. Hopefully he settles into the team quickly as he already looks more comfortable on the ball than most of our current midfield options.
12:55, Sun 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Los Azules

I think he’s done here tbh. Should have used him in that Clotet season after his winner v Boro, and as a pacy option off Juke or Giminez instead of loaning him out

I agree, but I think he’d do well with a decent run in the team. He should atleast be on our bench right now.
13:19, Sun 28 Nov
I aint so sure about Bailey just yet, lets not forget that Cosgrove could score goals in that league. He was not prolific in L2 at FGR and this season they are scoring for fun without him.

Hopefully he will develop and gain confidence but the only way I see him back at Blues in the near future is if it is just purely to make up the numbers.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
Odin is doing well against Rangers got a sweet left foot getting round the pitch seems to have grown a bit as well .
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Los Azules

I think given our lack of options and hopefully relative safety this season we should at least give him a run of games.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
15:31, Sun 28 Nov
Nikola Zigic
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Los Azules

I think given our lack of options and hopefully relative safety this season we should at least give him a run of games.

I think we should be doing that with a few players. Jeacock, Mitch Roberts, Oakley, James, Chang, Boyd-Munce, Stirk, Bailey, Simmonds and probably others I can't think of as well. I know some are out on loan at the moment but with our squad looking very thin, we should be looking at calling them back and giving them time in our team. Have a look at who can come into the team for the next season, who needs to be loaned out and who needs to be moved on permanently.
15:38, Sun 28 Nov
I'd add Nico Gordon to that seen him play a few times and while he made mistakes, i think there is a player in there.
BCFC - Letting me down for 49 years
16:12, Sun 28 Nov
The one i think has a chance is Kyle Hurst goes past players creates and scores his fair share of goals for a winger r,eminds me of Stan Lazaridus .Think he will get a chance later in season when we have the luxury of a few games at the end of the season where were not fightijng relagation .
18:43, Sun 28 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Nikola Zigic
Los Azules

Safety you say?
19:32, Sun 28 Nov
Gonzalo did you see the ball Stirk played for Mansfield opener,fabulous pass whether he can do it in the championship is another question.