19:49, Wed 1 Dec
Receiving cpr and players taken off. Best of luck to him but it could have happened at much worse places. Thankfully he'd have received almost immediate care, giving him the best possible chance of recovery. Fingers crossed anyway
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
Amazon just said he’s been stabilised 👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:52, Wed 1 Dec
Great stuff. Apart from being in hospital you couldn't wish to be in a better place to need medical help
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
20:02, Wed 1 Dec
It seems to be happening every other week on average.
Seems strange
20:03, Wed 1 Dec
I'm hearing about this more and more. I remember seeing the scenes at the blues against Fulham and for some reason the game carried on.

Horrible to hear. Hope whoever it is is ok
20:21, Wed 1 Dec
The conspiracy theorists are saying its vacccine related.

Be interesting to see if there has been an increase in heart-related hospitalisations
20:26, Wed 1 Dec
Its best just to ignore them most of the time
20:27, Wed 1 Dec
Just a coincidence.
20:31, Wed 1 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt

I don't for 1 second believe it's due to the vaccine because cardiac arrests and heart attacks happen every day but before covid hit did games ever get suspended for medical emergency's?
20:33, Wed 1 Dec
Happened at Southampton vs Leicester now!!

It may just be that it has always happened, they just didn’t used to stop the match
20:35, Wed 1 Dec
Fildes bcfc
Rab C Nesbitt

I don't for 1 second believe it's due to the vaccine because cardiac arrests and heart attacks happen every day but before covid hit did games ever get suspended for medical emergency's?
Yeah I think so
20:35, Wed 1 Dec
It is weird that we are hearing about it more and more.
20:48, Wed 1 Dec
Why are the games being stopped though?

I’m not having that the players wouldn’t be in the right frame of mind
20:59, Wed 1 Dec
Blew knows
Happened at Southampton vs Leicester now!!

It may just be that it has always happened, they just didn’t used to stop the match

It's exactly this.
21:01, Wed 1 Dec
thethinblueline
Why are the games being stopped though?

I’m not having that the players wouldn’t be in the right frame of mind

Because we are becoming a more caring society that values human life?