21:03, Sat 4 Dec
I hope someone gets to these scum sooner rather than later, rusty blade and facial bits.

Heartbreaking, poor little babbie.

I know that's a natural reaction - but it's pathetic. Unregulated and unlawful violence is what got us here - it's not the way forward. It's not the way a civilised society works (or should work)

Whether or not they should ever experience freedom is a different matter.
21:08, Sat 4 Dec
Rags
I hope someone gets to these scum sooner rather than later, rusty blade and facial bits.

Heartbreaking, poor little babbie.

I know that's a natural reaction - but it's pathetic. Unregulated and unlawful violence is what got us here - it's not the way forward. It's not the way a civilised society works (or should work)

Whether or not they should ever experience freedom is a different matter.

It's a natural reaction that most folks with kids would agree with.
21:30, Sat 4 Dec
Can't get me breath what you wrote, 'civilised' after what that scum did. I must be living in another World. I can't write anymore, already had my last post deleted. Shocking.
21:30, Sat 4 Dec
I wouldn't go as far as pathetic- the two concerned were born evil and no amount of "it makes us as bad as them " waffle has any bearing on how it makes people feel.

As a society, we'd gain feck all from keeping those animals inside for the rest of their lives- we would learn nothing other than what we already know - some people are just born that way.

I wouldn't hang them, but it's only because I wouldn't have it in me to do it myself.

They're feckin evil and my only hope is that they receive some of what they inflicted on that poor child.

Fwiw I agree with most of what you say Rags, but these bastards deserve a lifetime of suffering.
21:33, Sat 4 Dec
Thank you mate. I have only recently read what that poor babbie went through, i wish i could've taken all his pain so he'd still be here today, and i wrote that first post in tears.
21:41, Sat 4 Dec
Can't get me breath what you wrote, 'civilised' after what that scum did. I must be living in another World. I can't write anymore, already had my last post deleted. Shocking.

Looking at some of your other recent posts i'm not surprised that you completely misunderstood my point.
21:42, Sat 4 Dec
Having their sentences reviewed.

Hope they are tripled.
21:44, Sat 4 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops

Hope they are tripled.

Are they?
21:46, Sat 4 Dec

Hope they are tripled.

They do seem rather lenient based on their current ages and when they could possibly be eventually released
21:47, Sat 4 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops

Fingers crossed
22:03, Sat 4 Dec
I need to stop reading about this. It's really getting to me. Poor kid ffs.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
22:05, Sat 4 Dec
I've found it hard to read- he said that no loved him, utterly heartbreaking.
22:09, Sat 4 Dec
Pearly Dewdrops

Hope they are tripled.

Doubled would be good.

58 years would give her just enough hope that she might get out but in most likelihood she dies in prison agonisingly close to release.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”
11:57, Sun 5 Dec
Rags

Hope they are tripled.

They do seem rather lenient based on their current ages and when they could possibly be eventually released
Great train robbers got 30 years which is more than these 2 subhumans.