22:47, Sat 4 Dec
Been taking media lessons from Neil Warnock

[twitter.com]
22:54, Sat 4 Dec
That's one way of getting more time off over Christmas.
23:02, Sat 4 Dec
In his defence it’s mental that a ref that has a proven record of match fixing is allowed to still officiate.
01:14, Sun 5 Dec
It's utterly absurd. Why the hell would the dfb employ someone like that - surely every bad decision brings up allegations of bribery again.

What more could you disqualify you from being a ref apart from taking a bung - being blind, thats about it. What the hell
05:43, Sun 5 Dec
Fair play for him for giving an honest opinion.

I’d like to see it more often instead of towing the line constantly with watered down platitudes.

May as well abandon all interviews if only the same sentences are be said
06:00, Sun 5 Dec
Respect it. It’s about time players have honest interviews.
07:50, Sun 5 Dec
Dave

I think it's pretty likely to get him into trouble, though.

The authorities are not going to like it.
07:56, Sun 5 Dec
Maybe the German authorities are a bit more grown up than ours, and can cope with players sharing an opinion. Hope so.
08:02, Sun 5 Dec
I think it was a pretty stupid thing to say to be honest.
08:05, Sun 5 Dec
fradge
Dave

I think it's pretty likely to get him into trouble, though.

The authorities are not going to like it.

If the authorities don’t like being called out for employing a match fixer that’s their problem.

They can’t keep blowing smoke up their own backside, saying all the right things, yet knowingly employ a match fixer and be cross they’re called out on it.
08:24, Sun 5 Dec
Unless he served his time that they felt was the correct punishment?
08:39, Sun 5 Dec
Charcy

Yeah, I love Jude but it’s an insinuation the ref has fixed the match, he’ll get fined and/or banned for certain.
08:40, Sun 5 Dec
Le Mod
Charcy

Yeah, I love Jude but it’s an insinuation the ref has fixed the match, he’ll get fined and/or banned for certain.
And deservedly so
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
08:41, Sun 5 Dec
Well, he’s implied that the ref has given the penalty because he’s had a bung, which could be construed as controversial.

The answer is to stop interviewing players and managers straight after the final whistle while their extreme masculinity is still raging and their emotions are raw.
08:46, Sun 5 Dec
A fine won’t make much difference to him, and a ban while inevitable is over the top. He’ll know himself by now he’s effed up.

It’s just words. Nobody died.