Just a thought, out of 22 players, only one non white. Not to start a different conversation, but that seems a bit disappointing to me given the demographics of both countries.
00:02, Wed 8 Dec
GBlue
I was there in 2006 - not such happy memories, Nasser won the toss and elected to bowl.

Harmy's first ball went to 2nd slip and it went downhill from there.

I first went there in 1998 when it was still a cricket ground rather than a concrete bowl, a far better ground.

The security was so strict in 2006 I vowed never to go to the Gabba ever again.

I've done 5 tours to Oz and was fortunate to witness a 3-1 win in 2010, but in the other 4 tours seen only 2 wins.

My prediction - Pain.

I went in 98 too, the cricket was dire but I remember the rain at the Gabba was biblical!
00:03, Wed 8 Dec
Oh eff.
Oh no
"lol"

...think I'm going to bed now
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
00:04, Wed 8 Dec
Oh Jesus here we go 🙈
00:06, Wed 8 Dec
I don’t understand, if you are a pro cricketer and you know your stance how can you loose your leg stump!? First ball.
00:07, Wed 8 Dec
Radavis
I don’t understand, if you are a pro cricketer and you know your stance how can you loose your leg stump!? First ball.

Burns was all over the show there. Dom Sibley is on standby.
00:07, Wed 8 Dec
It's a shocker; front leg comes so far across he loses his balance. 90% of the time that goes through midwicket for four
Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can’t face reality
00:21, Wed 8 Dec
I’m out. It’s the exact worse case scenario.
00:22, Wed 8 Dec
I’m getting worried that we might only win this 4-1 now
00:24, Wed 8 Dec
bluepeter
I’m getting worried that we might only win this 4-1 now

😂
00:28, Wed 8 Dec
Poor shot from Malan.
20 minutes into the test match and we're praying for rain to save us.
"supporters should be patient a little while longer - sunshine days are just around the corner."
Ken Wheldon - March 18th 1988
00:31, Wed 8 Dec
This is torture
00:33, Wed 8 Dec
3 awful wickets