Re: Edward Zheng

10:22, Wed 19 Jan
KES
He’s falling apart here.

I feel another 'you want come?' appearing.
Do you think a part of our ownership problem, or getting the message out there about it, is differentiating how different our problems with it is and how it differs from the norm?

The Talksport interview reckoned with me. Simon Jordan had a face of what are we doing talking about this, it’s the same problem most clubs have. Ignorance I don’t know, but they didn’t come across of knowing the whole hog, in some way understandably.

Later on, Adrian Durham was sort of like well you managed to sign Troy Deeney, just got 30m for Jude, not long after Adams. He was more shocked we had no CEO.

When Ian Danter was trying emphasise how tired the ground looked, the vibe I got was no one really cares day to day.

If an Ipswich fan told me how tired their ground is I would be like ‘oh right bad really isn’t it’. If I saw images/video clip showing real time issues it might have more of an impact. You got to see it to believe it. Every fan of clubs moan of something but it’s mainly words - the viral clip of our cheesy chips spread like wildfire.

So I was thinking of a different approach, would it be better not just highlighting a problem, but explaining briefly how it’s different? Maybe in short sharp video clips.

Explaining our ownership structure is so complicated and long, outsiders would lose interest straight away., so maybe a slogan of sorts such as an image of Ming Ming shack and, no idea who lives there’s but somehow bought our ground for 30m?!

Or, someone paid 30m for a ground half open and lives there

This is our owner - mugshot- has 9 passports, no official links but owns all the others involved officially with us.

I hope people understand what I mean and I am sure others would come up with better slogan ideas etc. with the #bshlout Twitter campaign in full flow, it might be an idea to keep the momentum up and with bitsize clips of issues highlighting us it might make more people aware/interested.
07:09, Thu 20 Jan
👍 sound a good idea, like it.
07:15, Thu 20 Jan
I agree. Make the problems and owners visual. Be persistent on social media platforms. Especially like putting their faces out there. Embarrass them, make 'em 'lose face'. Just state the facts. How much to hire advertising boards near where they live with their mugs plastered over it?🙏😁

KRO

JayBee1875
Do you think a part of our ownership problem, or getting the message out there about it, is differentiating how different our problems with it is and how it differs from the norm?

The Talksport interview reckoned with me. Simon Jordan had a face of what are we doing talking about this, it’s the same problem most clubs have. Ignorance I don’t know, but they didn’t come across of knowing the whole hog, in some way understandably.

Later on, Adrian Durham was sort of like well you managed to sign Troy Deeney, just got 30m for Jude, not long after Adams. He was more shocked we had no CEO.

When Ian Danter was trying emphasise how tired the ground looked, the vibe I got was no one really cares day to day.

If an Ipswich fan told me how tired their ground is I would be like ‘oh right bad really isn’t it’. If I saw images/video clip showing real time issues it might have more of an impact. You got to see it to believe it. Every fan of clubs moan of something but it’s mainly words - the viral clip of our cheesy chips spread like wildfire.

So I was thinking of a different approach, would it be better not just highlighting a problem, but explaining briefly how it’s different? Maybe in short sharp video clips.

Explaining our ownership structure is so complicated and long, outsiders would lose interest straight away., so maybe a slogan of sorts such as an image of Ming Ming shack and, no idea who lives there’s but somehow bought our ground for 30m?!

Or, someone paid 30m for a ground half open and lives there

This is our owner - mugshot- has 9 passports, no official links but owns all the others involved officially with us.

I hope people understand what I mean and I am sure others would come up with better slogan ideas etc. with the #bshlout Twitter campaign in full flow, it might be an idea to keep the momentum up and with bitsize clips of issues highlighting us it might make more people aware/interested.
23:38, Thu 20 Jan
I feel describing the ground as tired didn't help. Explaining that it's still partially closed with no timeframe on reopening and season ticket holders not being able to sit in their seats or having to be entered into a raffle to determine whether they could even go to games is much more hard hitting.
07:05, Fri 21 Jan
Yes I agree that being tired doesn’t actually tell the media anything.The lack of a timeline to put the ground right is the real problem of course and taking season ticket money under those conditions borders on them actually not giving a toss.Tired doesn’t cover it your right.