20:46, Tue 18 Jan
Imagine how toxic the ground will be if they turn us over on Saturday.

Will the anger be aimed at the board, players or manager? Maybe all three?
20:47, Tue 18 Jan
Whaddya mean "if".
20:50, Tue 18 Jan
All three.

We don’t have crap players. Bowyer has to take the blame for abject displays.
20:51, Tue 18 Jan
I don't disagree mate. It feels like there is an inevitability to it and then there is Peterborough 3 days later.

Surely Bowyer's position becomes untenable if we lose both.
20:52, Tue 18 Jan
Barnsley H
Peterborough H
Derby A

These three games are huge for LB imo. Don't pick up a minimum 6 points and fans will start to turn.
21:34, Tue 18 Jan
I know it’s depressing for blues at the moment but imagine finishing in the playoffs last year and finding yourself bottom the next.

Just on the Fulham game, I can’t really hold much against bowyer and the team. They have 45+ goal difference and are clear at the top. Some results you just have to take on the chin. Can you imagine what Luton must think that we won 5-0 at their place and looking at us now
21:41, Tue 18 Jan
Big week and big 3 games for bowyer. Anything less than 5/6 points and he be lucky to last feb tbh.
21:45, Tue 18 Jan
Imagine the scenes when Gardner picks the ball up late on in the same position as he did tonight, Blues are trailing one nil and the ball flies in to the top tier of the GM.
@stevanderman
21:48, Tue 18 Jan
Shouldn't we wait until we lose the game before we start moaning about it?
21:50, Tue 18 Jan
TrickyBlue
Barnsley H
Peterborough H
Derby A

These three games are huge for LB imo. Don't pick up a minimum 6 points and fans will start to turn.
I'd take a minimum of 5 points. Not losing to any of them is critical.
Don't think it will be, the apathy around the place these days is scary.
21:52, Tue 18 Jan
philly_bluenose
TrickyBlue
Barnsley H
Peterborough H
Derby A

I'd take a minimum of 5 points. Not losing to any of them is critical.

I could stomach a loss away at derby only if we win the first two.
21:59, Tue 18 Jan
My two pennies worth. I agree with those saying that we can't keep sacking managers, eventually we need to give a manager time.

However there's no point giving time to the wrong manager. If we'd given Karanka more time we'd have gone down, same with Zola, same with Cotterill, same with Pep although he wanted out anyway.

We do not have a good team but I don't believe they're as bad as Bowyer is making them look. Teams with lesser budgets look well coached and capable of playing football in this league.

I'm still not Bowyer out. I would hope we can back him with a few players this month. But he needs to show he can get the team winning games and playing significantly better football. He needs to improve, and he needs to do it immediately.

Our next 3 games are season defining. Barnsley, Peterboro, Derby. If he fails to pick up a couple of wins from those 3 then I fear for our survival, and ultimately think we'll be forced into rolling the dice once again.
22:00, Tue 18 Jan
I will be in Weston which makes it tempting to stay and eat fish and chips on the sea front but I have a £5 bet with a fellow supporter that Hogan will get 4 home goals this season so I will be there to collect. KRO
This. Was my first thought too.