22:11, Tue 18 Jan
Whilst BSHLOUT looks good on banners and posters it doesn’t’ the lend itself to being sung. “We want our club back” hasn’t got much venom or vitriol and we can’t or shouldn’t mention anything with racial overtones.

We need a catchier protest song, something like “ your not fit to run our club”
22:15, Tue 18 Jan
Comanche
My two pennies worth. I agree with those saying that we can't keep sacking managers, eventually we need to give a manager time.

However there's no point giving time to the wrong manager. If we'd given Karanka more time we'd have gone down, same with Zola, same with Cotterill, same with Pep although he wanted out anyway.

We do not have a good team but I don't believe they're as bad as Bowyer is making them look. Teams with lesser budgets look well coached and capable of playing football in this league.

I'm still not Bowyer out. I would hope we can back him with a few players this month. But he needs to show he can get the team winning games and playing significantly better football. He needs to improve, and he needs to do it immediately.

Our next 3 games are season defining. Barnsley, Peterboro, Derby. If he fails to pick up a couple of wins from those 3 then I fear for our survival, and ultimately think we'll be forced into rolling the dice once again.

Agree - time to shine the light on the pedigree of the coaching team rather than LB all the time. Check the CVs, the background, the pedigree, the experience ... and we wonder why we play the way we do, set up incorrectly week after week even with new faces. Its staring us in the face or rather in the seats next to LB.
22:17, Tue 18 Jan
Barnsley H We have to win this one.

Peterborough H We have to win this one.

Derby A We have to con convince the EFL that half our Team have Covid, get the game called off and play Derby in a few weeks time when all their best players have left.
22:19, Tue 18 Jan
Comanche
My two pennies worth. I agree with those saying that we can't keep sacking managers, eventually we need to give a manager time.

However there's no point giving time to the wrong manager. If we'd given Karanka more time we'd have gone down, same with Zola, same with Cotterill, same with Pep although he wanted out anyway.

We do not have a good team but I don't believe they're as bad as Bowyer is making them look. Teams with lesser budgets look well coached and capable of playing football in this league.

I'm still not Bowyer out. I would hope we can back him with a few players this month. But he needs to show he can get the team winning games and playing significantly better football. He needs to improve, and he needs to do it immediately.

Our next 3 games are season defining. Barnsley, Peterboro, Derby. If he fails to pick up a couple of wins from those 3 then I fear for our survival, and ultimately think we'll be forced into rolling the dice once again.

Agree with this
22:19, Tue 18 Jan
Mad Blue
Barnsley H We have to win this one.

Peterborough H We have to win this one.

Derby A We have to con convince the EFL that half our Team have Covid, get the game called off and play Derby in a few weeks time when all their best players have left.
I see a problem with the first 2
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
22:22, Tue 18 Jan
Go Home Bodger
Comanche
Teams with lesser budgets look well coached and capable of playing football in this league.

Nail. On. The. Head.
22:47, Tue 18 Jan
Comanche

1000000% agree with this post
KES
23:21, Tue 18 Jan
I’m looking forward to Saturday. Proper calls to arms. Send a message to the faceless owners we will not let this club die.
00:30, Wed 19 Jan
It’s about the previous poor recruitment though more so than the budget.
00:32, Wed 19 Jan
roger hynd
Go Home Bodger
Comanche
Teams with lesser budgets look well coached and capable of playing football in this league.

Nail. On. The. Head.

Bowyer wasn’t responsible for wasting the previous budget though. We spent the money badly. Wasted it on poor players. The squad just might be one of the worst in the league.
06:24, Wed 19 Jan
Barnsley Draw
P'Boro Draw
Derby Lose heavily.

Club welcomes back Taity as Loan signings executive director.

That'll keep the fans happy.
18:34, Wed 19 Jan
Bluestaines
roger hynd
Go Home Bodger
Comanche

Nail. On. The. Head.

Bowyer wasn’t responsible for wasting the previous budget though. We spent the money badly. Wasted it on poor players. The squad just might be one of the worst in the league.

Nobody is saying Bowyer is responsible for wasting the budget. I'd put our squad lower mid table in terms of ability when everyone is fit.

What people have said though is that the lack of budget can't be an excuse for our inability to do the basics or pass a football. There are teams who have much smaller budgets, who are also filled with freebies, loans and journeymen but they are light years ahead of us in terms of style of play.

That suggests that there are greater factors responsible for our poor style other than not having millions of pounds to fix the problem. From 2016 to 2018 when we threw tens of millions at our squad we went backwards.

We need to ask questions of the coaching and the team setup.
20:10, Wed 19 Jan
Comanche
Bluestaines
roger hynd
Go Home Bodger
Comanche

Nail. On. The. Head.

Nobody is saying Bowyer is responsible for wasting the budget. I'd put our squad lower mid table in terms of ability when everyone is fit.

What people have said though is that the lack of budget can't be an excuse for our inability to do the basics or pass a football. There are teams who have much smaller budgets, who are also filled with freebies, loans and journeymen but they are light years ahead of us in terms of style of play.

That suggests that there are greater factors responsible for our poor style other than not having millions of pounds to fix the problem. From 2016 to 2018 when we threw tens of millions at our squad we went backwards.

We need to ask questions of the coaching and the team setup.

Which of the six or seven set of coaches we have had over the last five years do you think we should be asking?
20:37, Wed 19 Jan
The ones currently responsible for the team's performance.
20:38, Wed 19 Jan
I could cope with losing at Derby if they get kicked out of the league two days later. I wouldn't begrudge them a final send off.

And the result is cancelled.