21:50, Tue 18 Jan
Divide 6-2 by 2 and you get 3-1.

We would have taken that before the game.

Jordan James.

Blues making a significant bid for a striker.

We won't be playing Fulham next season.

We have the best chants in the country, let alone the Championship.

KRO
@princeofbrum
21:51, Tue 18 Jan
2-2 the last 50 minutes
21:53, Tue 18 Jan
Not sure about the best chants part.
21:53, Tue 18 Jan
Could be bowyers last game
21:54, Tue 18 Jan
Bela nearly got his head on to some of the balls he trapped.
21:55, Tue 18 Jan
Hoppy
Could be bowyers last game
It should be, only the rose tinted are now on his side, he will get us relegated
21:55, Tue 18 Jan
Jimblues
Not sure about the best chants part.

How discourteous.
@princeofbrum
21:58, Tue 18 Jan
Would have taken it before the game... 😂😂
22:02, Tue 18 Jan
No real positives when you look at our local rivals we are a very poor side managed by a very limited manager and the whole club a shambles
22:02, Tue 18 Jan
1 yellow card

Only cause we spent the whole game at least 10 yards away from every Fulham player
22:03, Tue 18 Jan
We have much bigger problems than the manager, chopping and changing doesn't work we are proof of that.
22:11, Tue 18 Jan
Depends how you want to look at it. I think we’d have gone down under Zola had he not walked and then Cotterill and Karanka had they not been sacked.
Had we gone down, we’d still be a complete shambles of a club but in League One.
I know what you’re saying and you’re right about a bigger picture, but I just do not accept that there is no point in considering a change of manager.
22:14, Tue 18 Jan
Finchy
We have much bigger problems than the manager, chopping and changing doesn't work we are proof of that.
So we just accept the performances, the results,and the inevitable relegation if he stays, the fault is at the manager and his coaching staffs door, we have some half decent players , lets not fool ourselves and say we dont, we should be at least top 10 with this squad, its just as bad now as it was under Karanka, if not worse
22:15, Tue 18 Jan
Derby might not exist so that's one club down already

It might be the end of 3 atb
22:18, Tue 18 Jan
We do not have a top 10 squad. Why do people say this every year.