16:18, Thu 20 Jan
Le Mod
number8
I think he'll struggle in the prem.

He'll struggle in the Prem yeah

But he doesn't need to be Prem level to play for us

People go on like he's absolutely shite, but he isn't

I'm not that arsed cause we need a complete refreshing of the team, but I think he's decent for the most part

Yeah, that's all I'm saying as well.

People go too far one way or the other, everybody has to be either "great" or "Dog shit". Oftentimes with our fans they seem to be both within the same game...

He's neither. He's decent.

Lower level Prem teams have been interested in him and apparently are again.
16:26, Thu 20 Jan
Brentford's recruitment is usually incredible, so I tend to believe they've seen something we haven't.

Most players look better playing for them than they do anywhere else, too (Hogan, Woods, Benrahma possibly, Canos)
16:26, Thu 20 Jan
That is and has always been his weakness. Thought he would improve but, really hasn’t. Good player at our level though
What did the Knights in White satin?
16:27, Thu 20 Jan
He’s been a good player for us mostly, this season something is clearly affecting him though (assuredly the contract) and he’s been well below standard imo.

His positioning has always been an issue though, that will be exposed massively in a step up, though I doubt he will be any more than a rotation option at best for Brentford.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
16:33, Thu 20 Jan
Bagel
Brentford's recruitment is usually incredible, so I tend to believe they've seen something we haven't.

Most players look better playing for them than they do anywhere else, too (Hogan, Woods, Benrahma possibly, Canos)

Add Jota & Colin to that list.
16:39, Thu 20 Jan
Wish him well, he's been good overall for us. We need an overhaul though and as long as we can improve on him, I'm ok with it, as I would be any of them.
16:42, Thu 20 Jan
This thread amplifies that only a small number of posters on here know anything about football.

Spike knows his football.
16:43, Thu 20 Jan
If you to reel pedersons best bits on you tube he looks fantastic and throw in the mix his a Danish International I think miss conceptions is the word.
16:44, Thu 20 Jan
We could have signed Rico Henry Sawyers and Tom Bradshaw from Walsall for about 2 million all in.Typical Blues we only want big name players
16:45, Thu 20 Jan
Bluesince62
Wish him well, he's been good overall for us. We need an overhaul though and as long as we can improve on him, I'm ok with it, as I would be any of them.
I don’t think we will improve on him. Missing out on Bidwell has got on my nerves
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
16:45, Thu 20 Jan
So could every team though right?
16:46, Thu 20 Jan
It's not miss conception, it's ms conception

Regards

Tarquin (he/him)
17:45, Thu 20 Jan
He’s a decent player.
17:45, Thu 20 Jan
I cannot believe the number of people on here and Twitter whose response is "good, he's crap, I'll drive him there myself".

These people think they are better at assessing players than Brentford's recruitment department who are arguably the best in the UK, maybe even Europe.

I really despair about some of our fanbase at times.
@alexjhurley
17:56, Thu 20 Jan
Alexjames
I cannot believe the number of people on here and Twitter whose response is "good, he's crap, I'll drive him there myself".

These people think they are better at assessing players than Brentford's recruitment department who are arguably the best in the UK, maybe even Europe.

I really despair about some of our fanbase at times.

👍

If its true he will do well there.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.