18:43, Thu 20 Jan
Fair point 👍
18:44, Thu 20 Jan
More clued up people than me are sure he was injured when we signed him
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:03, Thu 20 Jan
Eye. So saving face would be to say he got injured once with us. Which is not what LB has said.
Another mess either way.
19:07, Thu 20 Jan
Super Hans
Said it before, if he comes in next month and looks quality then people won’t care if he was injured when we signed him.

I’d rather wait a month for someone we’ve decided is good quality than pass and get someone fit in who’s not as good.

I think it’s an accepted risk by LB that once the likes of Chong, Richards, Hernandez etc are fully fit in the next month or so - plus potential incomings it should give us enough creativity to get safe.

Which I agree with.
19:11, Thu 20 Jan
Redditch Blue
Eye. So saving face would be to say he got injured once with us. Which is not what LB has said.
Another mess either way.
Very economical with the truth is Bowyer, luckily I try and not take things people in his position say too seriously, as most are the same
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
19:43, Thu 20 Jan
B_C_F_C
Bluesfirewhenkennyburns
As posted by me on here on January 8...he done his ankle ligaments first day training with Blues...6 weeks out

Except that he was injured before he was signed?

He was injured in his first training session with blues, before the official announcement
Thank you Daniel...seriously for all the sh## you get from certain people posting things on here it's not worth the hassle
19:52, Thu 20 Jan
Maxine Collins
Super Hans
Said it before, if he comes in next month and looks quality then people won’t care if he was injured when we signed him.

I’d rather wait a month for someone we’ve decided is good quality than pass and get someone fit in who’s not as good.

I think it’s an accepted risk by LB that once the likes of Chong, Richards, Hernandez etc are fully fit in the next month or so - plus potential incomings it should give us enough creativity to get safe.

Which I agree with.

Yeah I agree. People have complained that we play too many cloggers for ages, seems Bowyer is wanting to change that too given time.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:54, Thu 20 Jan
Jim smith
Maybe we can loan out bowyer back to charlton

Big 3 games for LB people have been saying give him time we'll if he fails to get postive results in next 3 fixtures then I'm sorry I'd rather not take the risk. Not when he can't do basics. Setting up formation is the basics of being a manager then there is motivation and player management. He has the latter 2 skill sets but fails with basics.

What would be acceptable to you then, 3 wins? 2?
19:59, Thu 20 Jan
So why doesn't Bowyer just say that? At least then its just bad luck not bad policy.

We don't help ourselves.
20:01, Thu 20 Jan
Managers are economical with the truth remember 😉

Plus with our injury record imagine the outcry...
20:09, Thu 20 Jan
number8
So why doesn't Bowyer just say that? At least then its just bad luck not bad policy.

We don't help ourselves.

I don't think he can.
20:19, Thu 20 Jan
Bluesince62
Jim smith
Maybe we can loan out bowyer back to charlton

Big 3 games for LB people have been saying give him time we'll if he fails to get postive results in next 3 fixtures then I'm sorry I'd rather not take the risk. Not when he can't do basics. Setting up formation is the basics of being a manager then there is motivation and player management. He has the latter 2 skill sets but fails with basics.

What would be acceptable to you then, 3 wins? 2?

I think 1 win 2 draws keeps him safe
2 wins 1 loss would be good
3 draws probably keep him safe but a lot of pressure.

I wouldn't accept 2 losses and a draw.
Or 3 straight losses.
20:58, Thu 20 Jan
Tiltonblue
Who can we get that’s any better at the minute and would want to join this joke?

Really dont know. But if now
wins come in next 3 it will be 1 won in 13, no win since november going into to feb. Know bowyer had a bad hand but hes not blameless with formations, tactics and performances.

And how many times have we heard who could do better or who would want the job when it was cotterill and krakpot? And new men come in and have dine exactly that.

Not saying what him gone but lose next 3 and that could change my mind quite easily.