12:50, Sat 18 Jun
This looks a good team to me, I'd have James over Alexander Arnold, otherwise it looks spot on:

[www.bbc.co.uk]
12:57, Sat 18 Jun
Pickford
Walker - Stones - Maguire - Shaw
Bellingham - Rice - Phillips
Sterling - Kane - Foden
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
13:44, Sat 18 Jun
Pickford
James-Tomori-Stones-Chilwell
Bellingham-Rice-Foden
Saka-Kane-Grealish
13:54, Sat 18 Jun
Pickford
James Stones Tomori Shaw
Bellingham Rice
Foden Sterling Grealish
Kane
14:04, Sat 18 Jun
That team would get torn to shreds by any half decent team.
Dead or alive, you are coming with me!
14:17, Sat 18 Jun
I didn’t understand the logic of having James as an attacking wing back with Saka playing as a right winger. To add to the mix Bellingham didn’t know where to position himself. There was an obvious traffic jam on the right side. Happy to be corrected.
The Sixth Mass Extinction is here.
14:39, Sat 18 Jun
Pickford
Walker - Stones - Maguire - Shaw
Bellingham - Rice - Mount
Sterling - Kane - Foden

Im really tempted to start with Pope as our number one.

Greasy cant start against the better sides in the competition - he is defensively unsound.

There is a case for Chilwell as well.
14:41, Sat 18 Jun

Pickford
Walker Stones Tomori Chilwell
Bellingham Rice Henderson
Foden Kane Sterling

I don't watch much Italian football but apparently Tomori has done very well over there. There weren't many good points from those recent games but I was impressed by what I saw from him as well. I can understand the argument for Maguire though due to his previous performances for England.

The recent games also showed how much the team need Henderson in midfield. Not the greatest player but should be the captain and wouldn't allow such pathetic performances from the players that we saw.

The 'argument' about RB isn't even an argument for me. Trent and James could be great players but Walker is a level above both. Consistently been a world class RB since his last season at Spurs. Him and Kane are England's 2 world class players and the first names in the team.
14:56, Sat 18 Jun
"The 'argument' about RB isn't even an argument for me. Trent and James could be great players but Walker is a level above both. Consistently been a world class RB since his last season at Spurs. Him and Kane are England's 2 world class players and the first names in the team."

Fully agree
15:58, Sat 18 Jun
Blueshark
"The 'argument' about RB isn't even an argument for me. Trent and James could be great players but Walker is a level above both. Consistently been a world class RB since his last season at Spurs. Him and Kane are England's 2 world class players and the first names in the team."

Fully agree

Thirded … however DVB wants to play him as one of three central defenders which in my opinion nullifies him and causes other square peg round hole issues ….similar to Blues in a way
16:51, Sat 18 Jun
Pickford
Walker Stones Maguire Shaw
Philips
Rice Bellingham
Foden Kane Sterling
17:03, Sat 18 Jun
Agree about Walker, we desperately need his pace to cover across the back line.

Disagree even more strongly about Henderson. Have him about the squad by all means but he shouldn’t be anywhere near the pitch anymore
Irving Selikoff - "Statistics are people with the tears wiped away"
17:06, Sat 18 Jun
JohnP
This looks a good team to me, I'd have James over Alexander Arnold, otherwise it looks spot on:

[www.bbc.co.uk]

I like the team. I would have Trippier and Shaw as the full backs but I'd be happy if Southgate picked that team.

Sadly he is a stuck in the mud boring coach so I don't hold out much hope.
17:08, Sat 18 Jun
Thoroughly agree with you there.

And glad Walker getting all the props he deserves - an absolute cut above, and his pace and strength is something to behold.

You've got to get Foden in there somehow, too.
19:36, Sat 18 Jun
Wouldn’t have McGuire anywhere near a back 4

Bellingham and rice all that’s needed in the middle

Foden has to start