17:43, Tue 22 Nov
Cover for Hogan?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:46, Tue 22 Nov
He will spin it as his choice but Man U will be plesed to get 500k pw off the books given his output.
17:48, Tue 22 Nov
Let's just hope our in house chef's ham, egg and chips lives up to his expectations.
18:14, Tue 22 Nov
Legs have gone.
18:22, Tue 22 Nov
I bet they have a similar thread on H&V and they are genuinely discussing which player they would drop for him to play for them.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
18:23, Tue 22 Nov
BlueSteve
He will spin it as his choice but Man U will be plesed to get 500k pw off the books given his output.

Especially considering they've already reaped the vast majority of the commerical rewards
18:31, Tue 22 Nov
USA bound I reckon. He can pretend he’s still the best out there.
18:50, Tue 22 Nov
I reckon he’s already agreed to go to Munich so they can replace Lewandowski for 18 months.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
Be a massive coup for the profile of the MLS, arguably much bigger than when Beckham when went to LA Galaxy as he was pretty much seen as finished when he went there. Ronaldo is still a top tier player and would get into most sides in the world.

Inter Miami would seem a logical fit.
20:25, Tue 22 Nov
Louie Donowa
I reckon he’s already agreed to go to Munich so they can replace Lewandowski for 18 months.

My thought also, though he’d be taking a significant pay cut.
21:12, Tue 22 Nov
Vincent Blackshadow
Be a massive coup for the profile of the MLS, arguably much bigger than when Beckham when went to LA Galaxy as he was pretty much seen as finished when he went there. Ronaldo is still a top tier player and would get into most sides in the world.

Inter Miami would seem a logical fit.

Not in to any top sides.
Bombed out by Juve
Bombed out by a Europa League team in England.

He'd be ok in a non-physical league or a walking football league like MLS.

He's no more than a 20 minute player now. If you are good enough to play with 10 then he'd be great.
21:33, Tue 22 Nov
Just as I wonder why NATIONAL media outlets consider this to be NATIONAL news, I wonder why there is a thread on here about it..,why is it of interest to you or to any Blues fan?! I’m genuinely interested. I could not give a sh….
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
21:50, Tue 22 Nov
Same as many don’t care for Squash tickets or Nadal v Djokovic 😁
Others do
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
21:56, Tue 22 Nov
Made in Daegu
Just as I wonder why NATIONAL media outlets consider this to be NATIONAL news, I wonder why there is a thread on here about it..,why is it of interest to you or to any Blues fan?! I’m genuinely interested. I could not give a sh….

For the very reason he has left Man U, he is a celebrity in his own right now, his image rights worth more than his footballing skills.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
21:57, Tue 22 Nov
Made in Daegu

It’s a football forum and he’s been a big name, if not the biggest name, in football for almost 20 years. I’d be surprised if there wasn’t a thread about his last days in professional football in England…. Unless he’s signed by them next door.