21:58, Tue 22 Nov
Rab surely the funniest comment was from Vincent Company when quizzed by Gary Linneker he remarked that he only wanted players that ran.
18:08, Wed 23 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Same as many don’t care for Squash tickets or Nadal v Djokovic 😁
Others do

Blimey, you have a good memory Rab!

I wasn’t asking for an opinion about the squash tickets- I just wondered if anyone could use them…in Birmingham….!

I don’t even remember the ‘Nadal vs Djokovic’ thread but I assume it related to Wimbledon, which is a national tennis tournament…

My annoyance with regards to this non-stop coverage of the Ronaldo situation and, more recently, the proposed sale of Man Utd is the fact that both are ‘headline’ stories, with an assumption that because these concern Man Utd, that everyone WILL be interested. Ronaldo needs to grow up and I honestly couldn’t care less who owns Man Utd. It’s definitely not ‘National’ news!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
18:11, Wed 23 Nov
😁👍
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”