21:34, Tue 22 Nov
I didn’t see the game. BBC ratings suggest he was pretty good.

Any other views?
Formerly known as GuildfordBlue…
21:36, Tue 22 Nov
Only played ten minutes, I suspect Man Utd fans were busy upvoting him on the BBC ratings
21:37, Tue 22 Nov
Played 10 mins, barely touched the ball, and committed two fouls.
21:37, Tue 22 Nov
Seemed to run about a lot for the short space of time he was on the pitch.
21:59, Tue 22 Nov
I want to say they should have started him, but actually they did very well without him and he had little impact on the game when he came on.

But I forget how young he is, and if anything it shows where we are that he’s a starter and excellent but doesn’t start for Tunisia.
22:10, Tue 22 Nov
To be fair though, none of the Tunisia players really had much of an impact on the game in an attacking sense in the last 10 minutes. His job was to run around and put pressure on the Danes to try and keep them out of their half which he did a decent job of. It was a pretty standard Hannibal performance.
23:49, Tue 22 Nov
Can't help but selfishly want him and Bielik to have substitute appearances this tournament. Shows that playing well for us gets them closer to the first team, without knackering them for the return to league football. Two very, very good Championship players.
10:19, Wed 23 Nov
Having that experience can only be good for them in the long term and in the short term for us.

Hopefully both have good tournaments and come back 100%
16:37, Wed 23 Nov
I'm probably going to get slated for saying this - but his performance mirrored exactly his Blues performances so far, charges about a lot, boundless energy but doesn't seem to impact the game too much apart from making a few fouls.

Great for our high-press style which undoubtedly forces opposition errors, but expected to see a bit more productivity from him with the ball, am I being a bit harsh?
16:45, Wed 23 Nov
No I completely agree.

I will say there looks like there's more to come but he needs to improve and stop being a loose cannon when he comes back.

Very young obviously.
16:48, Wed 23 Nov
No and Yes.
Yes: Lots of energy, plenty of good skills, lifts the energy. Winds up opposition. Hair. Young, should learn, which is why he's with us.

No: Headstrong, yellow card inevitable, leaves gaps.

I love him, he's ace.
00:44, Thu 24 Nov
I only saw a few mins but he was playing wide right of a front three, wasn't he? It looked like his job was to nullify the left back and provide an option but wasn't really given the ball.
14:00, Thu 24 Nov
No and Yes.
Yes: Lots of energy, plenty of good skills, lifts the energy. Winds up opposition. Hair. Young, should learn, which is why he's with us.

No: Headstrong, yellow card inevitable, leaves gaps.

I love him, he's ace.

I love him too .. but then again i've always loved "ratters".

I honestly can't see him being good enough for first team football at one of the top clubs and hope that he follows the Chong path of them not seeing him as a long term prospect and that he joins Blues.

He perfectly fulfils the Savage role, which however much people dismiss Savage was immensely productive for us, (needs a bit more finesse on his wind ups yet)