11:44, Thu 24 Nov
Andros Townsend currently trending on Twitter, anyone heard him?
13:14, Thu 24 Nov
Kevan Broadhurst.
13:21, Thu 24 Nov
Alex Scott always looks like an 8 year old girl who's just won a trolley dash in a sweet shop, she's so ridiculously happy and excited it's untrue. She needs to be fronting a new run of 'The Price is Right' or something.
14:12, Thu 24 Nov
I forgot:also jmags19. I'm out. Peace.
14:18, Thu 24 Nov
The maestro of misery
15:17, Thu 24 Nov
Where as that Aluko bird could bore a glass eye to sleep
What did the Knights in White satin?
21:30, Thu 24 Nov
Fat Buddha
I can’t figure out why love gets poured on Mcoist. Nothing against him,I just don’t get it, he’s personable and good humoured, perfectly inoffensive, but doesn’t really bring any great insight. Shows up how banal and mundane the others are,I suppose.
I think he ends up being on most lists because people like him as opposed to him being necessarily a good pundit.
In truth he doesn’t really offer much as regards insight.
21:51, Thu 24 Nov
Alex Scott always looks like an 8 year old girl who's just won a trolley dash in a sweet shop, she's so ridiculously happy and excited it's untrue. She needs to be fronting a new run of 'The Price is Right' or something.

I quite like her tbh. She is a bit excitable but knows her stuff.
21:55, Thu 24 Nov
Love McCoist, but not sure if that’s because he was one of my favourite players growing up. Gilberto came across very well tonight.
15:43, Fri 25 Nov
Graeme Souness - best pundit
Ally McCoist - best co-commentator

Nobody is best commentator because they're all rubbish.
15:45, Fri 25 Nov
TrickyBlue
I like Neville. Can't stand Keane.

I lile Keane. Can't stand Neville

Funny old game
17:25, Fri 25 Nov
What is the fecking point of Mica Richards????
19:47, Fri 25 Nov
I don't dislike Chris Sutton. Nedum Onuoha seems to speak the most sense.
For me Neville is the ONLY one that offers some insight on tactics, formations. Proper anyalysis of the game

All the others talk away and have their own style but most just state the obvious and/or talk about general things like desire and 'geting forward', etc etc
17:42, Sat 26 Nov
I can take or leave just about all of them, except McCoist who I find good-humoured, genuinely insightful, and doesn't let obvious passion fall over into clownishness.