17:26, Thu 24 Nov
Honesty, just scrap var because the people implementing it are useless.
17:28, Thu 24 Nov
Warra dive
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:30, Thu 24 Nov
TV saying the goat got there first. Not how it looked to me. I don't hate him. I hate the system.

I long for his demise, I think I hate all the Portuguese footballers, snidey bleeders.
The more it works, the more they'll do it. When will it get called for what it is. "Bought it"? No, fecker cheated. C'mon n Ghana!!!!!!
Justice
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:32, Thu 24 Nov
Peakyblue
The more it works, the more they'll do it. When will it get called for what it is. "Bought it"? No, fecker cheated. C'mon n Ghana!!!!!!

Yep, let’s support Ghana and Partey (and all his misdemeanors)
Ronaldo does that as well doesn’t he?
Jude Bellingham - "Once a blue, always a blue" “This is my Club, I love the Club to bits. I’d die for this Club”
17:36, Thu 24 Nov
Honestly I don't know about Partey and I don't really mind which team wins this game as long as a team doesn't win via obvious cheating when there is supposed to be a system to eliminate from the game, oh sorry, business. Good goal for Portugal. That's a proper one.
17:39, Thu 24 Nov
Taking Ayew off was not that good a move…
17:43, Thu 24 Nov
What has Party done?

Is it on a par with what Ronaldo allegedly did in Las Vegas?
The richest person in Parliament becomes Prime Minister, and will make the poorest in society pay the price for this mistakes his party has made. Enough is Enough.
17:46, Thu 24 Nov
2-3. Come on Ghana.
17:54, Thu 24 Nov
Hate the way they play act. I know all teams do it to some degree but they are excessive.
17:59, Thu 24 Nov
More like a knockout match than a group game! Enjoyable though, Cancelo was dreadful.