22:13, Thu 26 Oct
Recently after catching a stomach bug I cannot for the life of me stomach drinking tap water, even in my tea/coffee. Anyone else dislike tap water and only drinks bottled water?

The definition of a first world problem, I know lol.
22:17, Thu 26 Oct
WomTagner
Recently after catching a stomach bug I cannot for the life of me stomach drinking tap water, even in my tea/coffee. Anyone else dislike tap water and only drinks bottled water?

The definition of a first world problem, I know lol.

do you not boil your kettle for tea/coffee?
22:19, Thu 26 Oct
Boiling doesn’t get rid of fluoride.
22:20, Thu 26 Oct
Use a water filter, the charcoal reduces the chlorine, if chemicals bother you then distilled water is the best option
22:23, Thu 26 Oct
Inspector Montalbano
Use a water filter, the charcoal reduces the chlorine, if chemicals bother you then distilled water is the best option

There's definitely a taste to the water I can only describe as tasting like chemicals,

Where would be best for buying distilled water in bulk?
22:25, Thu 26 Oct
We have a Silverline water filter & tap fitted in the kitchen which is excellent.

Since using it I really can't stomach the taste of standard tap water
22:28, Thu 26 Oct
Move to the Highlands. Softest water I’ve ever tasted. No chemical hint - from a Loch in the Cairngorms straight to my house. Devine.
22:50, Thu 26 Oct
HighlandBlues
Move to the Highlands. Softest water I’ve ever tasted. No chemical hint - from a Loch in the Cairngorms straight to my house. Devine.

You're still drinking dinosaur piss like the rest of us.
23:03, Thu 26 Oct
Or a reverse osmosis unit.
00:18, Fri 27 Oct
mr_crosby

Had a little snoop online and there's pre built units for around £400+, you could probably make a diy one for a few quid I reckon after a couple youtube tutorials
10:31, Fri 27 Oct
WomTagner
Inspector Montalbano

There's definitely a taste to the water I can only describe as tasting like chemicals,

Where would be best for buying distilled water in bulk?

Distilled water is not good for you at all.
10:46, Fri 27 Oct
mr_crosby

Why would you want to?
The cold never bothered me anyway
10:48, Fri 27 Oct
WomTagner
mr_crosby

Had a little snoop online and there's pre built units for around £400+, you could probably make a diy one for a few quid I reckon after a couple youtube tutorials

They don’t take out essential minerals like distilled water does. If you manage to knock one up I’d be interested to know 👍
10:49, Fri 27 Oct
Rasputin
mr_crosby

Why would you want to?

Why wouldn’t you?
11:44, Fri 27 Oct
Get some probiotics in you, will settle you down much quicker.