11:50, Fri 27 Oct
Hope it has room for one more.

At my Mom’s bedside the last 36 hours as she fought hard but ultimately lost her battle against that horrible disease that claims so many.

Mom didn’t go to games, but when you go to Oakley Road School, Small Heath, marry a man from Tilton Rd School, hold your engagement at The Gypsy’s Tent and get your wedding day switched because it clashes with Blues v Villa, you’re only going to have one team at heart.

A shout out to the staff at Good Hope Hospital and in the last few days John Taylor Hospice, Erdington.

These people should be paid in gold. 💙
11:52, Fri 27 Oct
Sorry to hear that mate, I’m dreading the day it happens to my mom so I can’t start to understand what you must be going through.

KRO mate, sending love 💙
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
11:56, Fri 27 Oct
Really sorry to hear that.

You're absolutely right – hospital and hospice staff do a wonderful job.

KRO.
12:02, Fri 27 Oct
Much love to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss and what you will have had to go through.

KRO
12:10, Fri 27 Oct
So sorry for your loss.

Been through similar myself - such a horrible disease. Nurses in particular are super heroes. They really are the best of us.

KRO and may she rest in peace.
12:14, Fri 27 Oct
Sorry to hear that.

It was my grandad's funeral yesterday. Steward at Blues for 40 years up until he was 80, season ticket after than until lockdown happened at the age of 89. He used to bring me down back in the Division 1 TF days and I'd get to be a ballboy which I loved.

He was the linchpin of 100+ years a Blues support in our family and he went out at Robin Hood crem to the Harry Lauder KRO, couldn't have been anything else really.

Not unexpected, but still a great loss. Lots of crying and laughing yesterday.
12:14, Fri 27 Oct
Been though the same and it's a horrible thing to go through - sorry for your loss. Over time though, the sad thoughts get replaced by happy ones of the time you spent together. I still do or say things and stop in my tracks and smile knowing that I got that from my mum.
12:22, Fri 27 Oct
theAtlas
Hope it has room for one more.

At my Mom’s bedside the last 36 hours as she fought hard but ultimately lost her battle against that horrible disease that claims so many.

Mom didn’t go to games, but when you go to Oakley Road School, Small Heath, marry a man from Tilton Rd School, hold your engagement at The Gypsy’s Tent and get your wedding day switched because it clashes with Blues v Villa, you’re only going to have one team at heart.

A shout out to the staff at Good Hope Hospital and in the last few days John Taylor Hospice, Erdington.

Condolences to you and your family mate. Also lost my mum in August. Take time to yourself mate and don’t let anyone rush you and your mourning period. X
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
12:25, Fri 27 Oct
Thoughts with you, your Mom and her loved ones
KRO 💙
12:38, Fri 27 Oct
Condolences to you and yours.
KRO
We've only got Chewits
12:40, Fri 27 Oct
Sorry to hear your News. She will always stay in your heart,Moms always do . Take care.
12:50, Fri 27 Oct
Condolences to you and yours.May your mom rest in eternal peace.
KRO from another local.
13:01, Fri 27 Oct
Sorry for your loss. Kro
13:13, Fri 27 Oct
theAtlas

They are wonderful people, sorry for your loss

#effcancer
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
13:14, Fri 27 Oct
My granddad also went out to KRO at Robin Hood crem. I'm sure I'd like to go out to that as well.

Sorry for your loss, (and the OP) 💙