LBN
16:06, Sat 4 Nov
Not long ago a Fulham fan was on here showing disdain towards the comments suggesting Stansfield is worth around 6mil using Ellis Simms as the comparator.
If I was a Fulham fan I'd spit my jellied eels out if any one mentioned anything below £20mil, He's f*****g class! He will only get better under Rooney, just a shame he isn't ours.
16:15, Sat 4 Nov
LBN
LBN
Not long ago a Fulham fan was on here showing disdain towards the comments suggesting Stansfield is worth around 6mil using Ellis Simms as the comparator.
If I was a Fulham fan I'd spit my jellied eels out if any one mentioned anything below £20mil, He's f*****g class! He will only get better under Rooney, just a shame he isn't ours.

What a touch !!!
16:32, Sat 4 Nov
Fulham must be rubbing their hands together having one of Englands best ever strikers coaching him for the sharp end of a season before he goes back to them.

Break the bank Tommy and gerrim in!
17:55, Sat 4 Nov
He's a step ahead of everyone out there tbh....tremendous player
18:03, Sat 4 Nov
Behave, he’s mediocre at best. don’t know why Fulham would want him. They should give him us for free…..
18:04, Sat 4 Nov
Yep, dogshit. Tapinfield. Fingers crossed we don't spend every penny we have on him in the summer window.
18:28, Sat 4 Nov
Mediocre...omg.:) :)
18:29, Sat 4 Nov
Dogshit...behave
18:33, Sat 4 Nov
Whooosh 😅
He won't want to play in the Championship permanently
I was just being sarcastic. Hope we break the bank for the fecker. Breach FFP. Dock us points. He's worth it
18:45, Sat 4 Nov
KRO
18:52, Sat 4 Nov
TresorLuntala
Behave, he’s mediocre at best. don’t know why Fulham would want him. They should give him us for free…..

Fully agree he’s a bag of shit, couldn’t trap a bag of cement but as Fulham probably need the cash, I think we should offer 2 mill in Jan to help them out
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:11, Sat 4 Nov
Could be the superstar of ‘The Project’ - Do it Wagner.
20:10, Sat 4 Nov
LBN
He was exceptional today
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!