19:47, Sat 4 Nov
Absolutely fantastic today. Strong in the tackle & decent distribution. MOM for me.
Got turned too easily for their first imo
Gazball?
19:52, Sat 4 Nov
Wait until you see the first Ipswich goal
19:53, Sat 4 Nov
Absolutely. I don’t normally like right footed players playing at left back but he was so comfortable. I guess he is on the bench when Laird and Buchanan are both fit but what a great option.
19:54, Sat 4 Nov
Up until that point he was great today especially at left back.
19:54, Sat 4 Nov
Wait until you see the first Ipswich goal

[www.skysports.com]
19:58, Sat 4 Nov
Doesn't make pretty viewing. Got beat way too easy - can only imagine this place if that had been Longelo
20:02, Sat 4 Nov
I’ve seen it.

Was still plenty to do for Ipswich to score though.

Bizarre how some people immediately point to him being done by some good play, that it overshadowed his overall performance.

Given he was playing out of position it was a brilliant performance.
20:02, Sat 4 Nov
Doesn't make pretty viewing. Got beat way too easy - can only imagine this place if that had been Longelo

Well, it's obviously Longelo's fault anyway - because if Longelo could only play on the right then Drameh would have stayed on the left.

You know that bit of fisticuffs in the Israel area ? - Longelo's fault

Climate change ? - Longelo's fault

Farage getting paid £1.5 million to appear on a reality TV show ? ? - Longelo's fault

I'm sure someone will be writing a book soon to prove Longelo was actually Jack The Ripper
20:06, Sat 4 Nov
I definitely don’t think he’s the last one 😁.

He needs to concentrate more. Loses his man and position too often.
20:12, Sat 4 Nov
It was immediately after he switched flanks. Not the easiest thing to do.
20:15, Sat 4 Nov
Jack Jarvis Esq.
I’ve seen it.

Was still plenty to do for Ipswich to score though.

Bizarre how some people immediately point to him being done by some good play, that it overshadowed his overall performance.

Given he was playing out of position it was a brilliant performance.

Really wasn't much else for them to do. He got skinned way to easy, and they squared it and scored.

I think he did well today, but his defending was really really poor for the goal
12:39, Sun 5 Nov
I like him and thought he done well yesterday. Unfortunately, when Laird and Buchanan are fit he's a bench warmer.
17:22, Sun 5 Nov
Rags

Well, it's obviously Longelo's fault anyway - because if Longelo could only play on the right then Drameh would have stayed on the left.

You know that bit of fisticuffs in the Israel area ? - Longelo's fault

Climate change ? - Longelo's fault

Farage getting paid £1.5 million to appear on a reality TV show ? ? - Longelo's fault

I'm sure someone will be writing a book soon to prove Longelo was actually Jack The Ripper

No!
Jack the Ripper was definitely Scott Hogan. A bloke in the GMU told me at the Baggies match
22:21, Sun 5 Nov
I always thought Jack the Ripper was Marc Roberts or was it Harlee Dean. Anyway it was one of them because someone in the Old Crown told me.