20:11, Sat 4 Nov
Awfully inconsistent. Didn’t book 2 of their players in the first and 6th minutes for nailed on yellows. Booked Aiwu for taking less time over a goal kick than many of their throw ins and booked Bielik for a pull back he’d ignored in similar circumstances earlier.
Tony Fantastico
20:12, Sat 4 Nov
Absolutely, they should’ve had about 3 in the book for bad challenges.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
20:13, Sat 4 Nov
Yeah - the booking in the first minute was as yellow as you will ever get. And you're right - the pull back was a yellow too.

first 10 minutes of the game are refereed to a different standard - seems to have always been that way
20:16, Sat 4 Nov
Does my head in but you’re right. Get away with so much early. The laws apply to the whole game. Refs really don’t help themselves
Tony Fantastico
20:17, Sat 4 Nov
It's infuriating. They're so shit every week.
20:20, Sat 4 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Does my head in but you’re right. Get away with so much early. The laws apply to the whole game. Refs really don’t help themselves

The one that springs to mind is Keiftenbelds GBH on Grealish after about 5 seconds. If that was a second half tackle he'd have been off
20:22, Sat 4 Nov
That was an assault 😁
Tony Fantastico
20:36, Sat 4 Nov
You should have seen the Toon game. How Guimaraes stayed on was remarkable
20:46, Sat 4 Nov
Does my nut in Beilik got booked for pull back. They did 4 (one he missed) Very odd don’t know how he can justify it.

I’ve seen worse reds but he seemed very reluctant to book them. We won 3-1 on bookings which is hard to believe. The tackle in the first minute was very poor booking 99 times out of 100 and sometimes a red. He was out of control from my view.
20:55, Sat 4 Nov
Was waiting all game for him to book someone for a shirt pull after he decided not to innthe first few minutes on JJ

Ended up being Bilek

They just make it harder by setting themselves up to fail, either book both or neither

They were both bookings

Did he book Ruddy for time wasting?

And Drameh for saying something?
21:00, Sat 4 Nov
Aiwu for time wasting and Drameh for waving an imaginary yellow. Drameh did that because the ref didn’t book their player. You can’t do that but their player should’ve been booked. Their wide right player made 4 fouls atleast. Him being booked early would have changed the game
Tony Fantastico
Didn’t know Dramehs card was for that?

It’s normally only foreign players who do it.

I assume you don’t get booked for shouting “oi ref, that was a feckin yellow”
I thought he was OKish but that foul by Ipswich in the first few minutes was a nailed on yellow
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
"oi ref that was a fecking yellow" is definitely dissent and definitely a yellow. Or would be if refs weren't told not to enforce the dissent rules in full.....
STH on and off since 86. FML.
09:26, Sun 5 Nov
Their number 20 should have been gone after about 20 minutes.

The decision not to book him in the first minute is unjustifiable.
I know it was really early but if you don't book for a challenge like that at any time you are going to end up looking a prick ,which he did.

The 20 then cynically brought down Miyoshi from behind and with a competent referee that should be him in the bath.

Then there was the dive.