NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
bruggeaway
šŸ‘rumour has it Clarke Hunt and Patrick Mahomes done within a week šŸ¤·

Some serious private net worth there with Hunt alone and if his family are in it as well, megabucks.

So many Americans investing in the Championship at the moment over a third have full control or influence in the Championship and over half in the Premiership

Are you sure about that?
There are 332m living in the USA so 110 million in the Championship and more than 216m in the Premier League. It seems a lot to me.
10:39, Mon 6 Nov
Even if they are taken over they canā€™t just go and spend billions. Letā€™s hope they make it to 7th on the last day.
They havenā€™t had a blip yet - it will come.
12:07, Mon 6 Nov
Kumars Fashion Sense
Even if they are taken over they canā€™t just go and spend billions. Letā€™s hope they make it to 7th on the last day.

A lot depends on the terms of the takeover too - intention is as important as money.
18:14, Mon 6 Nov
Sheep2
bruggeaway

Some serious private net worth there with Hunt alone and if his family are in it as well, megabucks.

So many Americans investing in the Championship at the moment over a third have full control or influence in the Championship and over half in the Premiership

Are you sure about that?
There are 332m living in the USA so 110 million in the Championship and more than 216m in the Premier League. It seems a lot to me.

Maths not your strong point? šŸ˜

(332m x 50% = 166m)
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
18:42, Mon 6 Nov
B_C_F_C
Sheep2
bruggeaway

Are you sure about that?

Maths not your strong point? šŸ˜

(332m x 50% = 166m)

So it's true!

A witch.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023