14:34, Mon 6 Nov
We witnessed a cyclist travelling at speed (no lights, dark clothing) in the bus lane outside the old bus garage after the game on Saturday.

A car turned onto Arthur Street and the cyclist hit it at speed, somersaulting through the air. The car did not stop .

He was helped to the side of the road….that was all we saw.

Anyone else see this or know how the lad is?
14:49, Mon 6 Nov
Clearly you are bothered about the guys welfare, just amazes me the cranks and crackpots on here thinking it’s funny trying to get a cheap laugh.

Fingers crossed he’s ok and it hasn’t affected you mate.
14:50, Mon 6 Nov
Maybe if he'd had lights this wouldn't have happened.
If he was that bothered he’d have gone and helped him Saturday
14:53, Mon 6 Nov
Lichfield Blues
Clearly you are bothered about the guys welfare, just amazes me the cranks and crackpots on here thinking it’s funny trying to get a cheap laugh.

It wasn’t good. We had kids with us who keep asking, ‘Is he alright?’. From what we saw, I imagine he’s in a serious condition at best. You’re right about the comments though - unbelievable.
14:54, Mon 6 Nov
My Blue Heaven
If he was that bothered he’d have gone and helped him Saturday

Other people were helping. We had kids with us and couldn’t really have done anything . Thanks for your concern though!
14:55, Mon 6 Nov
You’re very welcome
15:21, Mon 6 Nov
turley
We witnessed a cyclist travelling at speed (no lights, dark clothing) in the bus lane outside the old bus garage after the game on Saturday.

A car turned onto Arthur Street and the cyclist hit it at speed, somersaulting through the air. The car did not stop .

He was helped to the side of the road….that was all we saw.

Anyone else see this or know how the lad is?

was anyone driving the car?
15:56, Mon 6 Nov
I guess this must have been quite a while after the game finished as we park in Arthur Street as it is closed for about 45 mins after the game to allow all of the away fans vehicles to leave.

We didn't see anything as the road was still closed when we made our exit via Bolton Road.

Hope the cyclist is ok.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:29, Mon 6 Nov
turley
Lichfield Blues

It wasn’t good. We had kids with us who keep asking, ‘Is he alright?’. From what we saw, I imagine he’s in a serious condition at best. You’re right about the comments though - unbelievable.

The good thing about a joke on a message board is it doesn't affect the state of the cyclist in any way. It can also be ignored.

I think getting touchy about jokes you don't like is daft.
16:50, Mon 6 Nov
The fact puns have offended people to the point mods have had to delete posts is absolutely ridiculous

Pathetic in fact
16:58, Mon 6 Nov
I can understand why people would have thought it was distasteful.
16:59, Mon 6 Nov
This is the world we live in now. As soon as someone is offended by something (minor), the higher ups feel as though they have to do something about it.
17:08, Mon 6 Nov
Roman
This is the world we live in now. As soon as someone is offended by something (minor), the higher ups feel as though they have to do something about it.

The ‘higher ups’ on SHA 😮
17:09, Mon 6 Nov
newblue
Roman

The ‘higher ups’ on SHA 😮

And don't you forget it. 😜
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.