09:26, Tue 7 Nov
I know we haven't had the best start to this new "No Fear" Rooney era but despite all that,
my feelings towards where we are going as club with this new ownership, the way Rooney presents himself (never thought I'd be saying that), the likes of Ashley Cole, John O'shea and an American sporting icon in Tom Brady all being involved with the blues is nothing short of incredible. If time travel was a reality and we re-round to last Christmas if someone was to say to me that these legends and more than competent owners with potential of new stadium and sporting complex would be in the near future for blues I'd of recommended them to seek some sort help to eradicate the fantasy going on inside their head.

I have this new sense of excitement about the blues I haven't had in well over a decade and it's almost child-like.

I can not wait to see where we are in five or so years time with my first born son on the way in February, Blues on the up can only leave less chance of corruption from my brother who is a vile supporter plus most of the Mrs side of the family being vile too and regularly going to games. Our clubs ascendancy will be a long welcomed change. Feeling immensely proud of the blues and an even prouder dad taboot on the terraces of maybe the "New St Andrews Global Sporting Multi Complex" fills me with excitement and anticipation.

Up the Wazz Ball

KRO and keep the faith.
09:36, Tue 7 Nov
The next two transfer windows will be so exciting and really pivotal,I believe we have a very strong squad now and when we hopefully get even stronger Blues will be moving upwards like we've never seen before.
09:52, Tue 7 Nov
Not sure much will be available (players wise), this January but the next summer window should be very important as we'll have offloaded the last of the big players from the wage bill.
10:28, Tue 7 Nov
4CELL love the positivity. I honestly feel good times ahead and, even when we lose, I am not gutted knowing the club is well run.

Under BSHL, defeats were like an existential crisis for me knowing that each loss took us nearer to relegation and potential oblivion.

I agree: if you had outlined our current setup a year ago, we'd have said you were completely mad.
J_D
10:33, Tue 7 Nov
Haircut1000
4CELL love the positivity. I honestly feel good times ahead and, even when we lose, I am not gutted knowing the club is well run.

Under BSHL, defeats were like an existential crisis for me knowing that each loss took us nearer to relegation and potential oblivion.

I agree: if you had outlined our current setup a year ago, we'd have said you were completely mad.

This speaks volumes

If someone had told me a year ago that huge, positive changes were coming but we'd have to patient in terms of results, I'd have bitten both of your hands off
10:38, Tue 7 Nov
4CELL
I know we haven't had the best start to this new "No Fear" Rooney era but despite all that,
my feelings towards where we are going as club with this new ownership, the way Rooney presents himself (never thought I'd be saying that), the likes of Ashley Cole, John O'shea and an American sporting icon in Tom Brady all being involved with the blues is nothing short of incredible. If time travel was a reality and we re-round to last Christmas if someone was to say to me that these legends and more than competent owners with potential of new stadium and sporting complex would be in the near future for blues I'd of recommended them to seek some sort help to eradicate the fantasy going on inside their head.

I have this new sense of excitement about the blues I haven't had in well over a decade and it's almost child-like.

I can not wait to see where we are in five or so years time with my first born son on the way in February, Blues on the up can only leave less chance of corruption from my brother who is a vile supporter plus most of the Mrs side of the family being vile too and regularly going to games. Our clubs ascendancy will be a long welcomed change. Feeling immensely proud of the blues and an even prouder dad taboot on the terraces of maybe the "New St Andrews Global Sporting Multi Complex" fills me with excitement and anticipation.

Up the Wazz Ball

KRO and keep the faith.
Most of the above with knobs on.Only thing I think we need to get past the "no Fear " tag,before it becomes a stick to keep beating us with.It was a siily thing for Cook to say and it's probably best left behind.
10:45, Tue 7 Nov
I missed Ipswich due to a wedding but it sounds like it was night and day from the previous three games, which were dreadful.

For me it's just important we don't go down a slippery slope and enter a relegation battle which means there's a risk of them pulling the trigger. I think we can all live with patchy results and a lower mid table finish with the promise of a huge summer to come.

We will see significant investment as FFP issues and it's clear we're putting plans in place to really give ourselves a good chance next year and beyond.

It may not be Rooney that takes us there but if the progress apparently shown v Ipswich continues then he'll get time to deliver. We desperately need a couple of wins to settle us down though short term.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H