11:49, Thu 9 Nov
I live in the highlands So being in my 50’s I went for my Flu jab today wearing my Poppy / Blues badge and whilst being directed to waiting area the older male nurse said “Are u a Bluenose then” turns out he used to live in Ward End and was a Blues season ticket holder, he was Scottish as well, Just shows we are Everywhere 💙
12:02, Thu 9 Nov
Great stuff!
Lovely part of the world too 👍
We've only got Chewits
Tough season for Elgin City though, they don't have the money to attract players up the A9 and Caley Thistle have the junior facilities.
12:13, Thu 9 Nov
I have a few mates that work in the Elgin youth teams, and they do struggle, even those they can attract end up getting fed up of the travelling to games with a spread out population. And when the kids that might make it get to a certain age a lot leave to play 1st team footie in the Highland league, which is pretty competitive
12:14, Thu 9 Nov
Happy days! What bought you up this way then? That's three of us on SHA that I know of now!
12:19, Thu 9 Nov
Lost his marbles?

Typhoontechie
What bought you up this way then?
12:39, Thu 9 Nov
Typhoontechie
Happy days! What bought you up this way then? That's three of us on SHA that I know of now!

I was born in Dufftown (Dad worked at Dailuane distillery after the war), moved down to Birmingham when I was 2.
12:43, Thu 9 Nov
I actually live in Lossiemouth, are you a tech on the camp ?? I work on the rigs so I’ve been based here for the last 20 years
13:02, Thu 9 Nov
Lovely I was in Elgin 2 weeks ago as my late father was born there.
Must have lost his marbles
13:32, Thu 9 Nov
Under appreciated post

BlueSA
Lost his marbles?

Typhoontechie
What bought you up this way then?
Ha Ha very clever.
14:17, Thu 9 Nov
I was up there a few weeks ago for work, avoid The Golden Pheasant at all costs
14:40, Thu 9 Nov
Project Furlong
Great stuff!
Lovely part of the world too 👍

Ward End? Used to be, not so great nowadays.
15:14, Thu 9 Nov
Jesus, I’ve been in there once in 20 years for one drink, the land that time forgot 😂😂😂