2-2
17:32, Fri 10 Nov
1-3

We’re fecking winning
17:34, Fri 10 Nov
1-2

Flares in the disabled section as per.
18:15, Fri 10 Nov
Always surprised how many predict a win. It’s good to be positive, probably explains the match day threads, but I’m always more hopeful than optimistic, particularly when I’m actually going.

I think getting anything out of the game is going to be difficult. They’re a good side and we’re away. Up the blues.
19:53, Fri 10 Nov
So, the Blue Bear has us losing 5 - 1, and you, BCFC26, call him/her out for it.
What about the others who predict us to lose ?????
3 - 0 (Inspector Montalbano), 3 - 0 (NOGS74), 4 - 0 (Tall), 3 - 0 (Ribeye), 3 - 1 (Rasputin), 3 - 1 (rubywalsh) and 3 - 2 (gerry1875), does the comment you made to Blue Bear apply to them aswell ?
If they all believe we will lose, then thats their oppinion, even Blue Bears, and, I agree with them.
I don't see anything that encourages me that we can turn Sunderland over at the Stadium of Light, even if they have lost three games at home, and got two of their 1st choice centre halves missing tomorrow.
I am not convinced by Wayne Rooney, and, full disclosure, I didn't want him, and with him continuously digging at the previous management, and saying how crap the players are, in not being fit enough, or intellegent enough to play the way he wants them to play.
He has done nothing to convince me ''YET'' to change my mind about him, and that he's going to be successful at Blues.
First and foremost I'm a Birmingham City supporter, and have been since 1968, a season ticket holder of fourty three years on and off, and when Mr Rooney has moved on, I, like many other Blues fans, will support them until I curl me toes.
Blue Bear and all the others who make predictions . . . KEEP RIGHT ON. . . DOING IT !!!
19:53, Fri 10 Nov
Last 10 league and cup visits to Sunderland - won 3, drawn 3,lost 4. Our last win there came in August 2006 with Mikael Forssell scoring from the penalty spot in a 1-0 win. Will take a point tomorrow. What say you?

Keep taking a point and we might stay up this season.
12:10, Sat 11 Nov
Agree with the 1-1 and agree Jobe will score for them.

All in all though 1-1 would be a good result.
Inspector Montalbano
3 nil Sunderland, Jobe hatrick

Looking likely.